Please vote on 2 conferences or keep it @ 3 conferences

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, Jan 12, 2011.

?

Do you want to move to a 2 conferences dynasty or keep it at 3 conferences???

1. Move to 2 conferences

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Keep it as 3 conferences

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I say we move to 2 conferences to increase the activity we used to have.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'll move from Missouri, it doesn't matter to me. Right now the game seems to play on autopilot in the Big12. Outside of Texas and Iowa St all the other teams blow balls. And even if I run the table it's not enough to get me to a BCS game. I might as well be playing in CUSA.

I have no problem moving to the ACC......the SEC, couldn't do it as playing with any team besides the Gators would be sac religious for me.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Do you just need a change of teams JK?

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I dont really care either way. I think the question is which 2 conferences? I would prefer either sticking with Miss St, or if splitting up the SEC going to Texas A&M which is about equal if not quite as good as Bulldogs at this point...

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

No not @ all. I put Kentucky in this hole & I'll ride it out until 12 drops, but I think the 3 conference setup really diminished what we had in NCAA 09 & NCAA 10. I mean Drifter called it. Going to 3 conferences was a bad idea.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

i think we should decide which conferences wouuld be slected and when the move would take place and who is willing to move...... i think those are important factors....the Big XII And the ACC seem to have mroe rebuidling projects than the SEC in my view...

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I will do whatever is best for the league, with that being said I will switch if need be.

8. GoGators

I think you'd have to go SEC/ACC as those guys have been entrenched with their teams the entire time. Plus you have the same geography so the recruiting is together. Big 12 and ACC would be too spread out and wouldn't really impact recruiting.

With that said I think making the Big12 teams move is the easiest thing if that's what's decided. There's only 3 of us so that'd be the simplest realignment out there. I can't imagine JR would have a problem with moving from 1 star school to another. And I don't have a problem moving to the ACC. So I guess it comes down to Bondzai, if he's willing to leave Texas or not.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

We should go to 2 conferences but wait until offseason.

I'm ok with leaving Texas.

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

My thoughts:

We talked, and it sounds like we decided on SEC and ACC.

We should allow the BIG 12 teams to switch now so they can start recruiting, however, if they have a user game, just have them on autopilot so it doesn't screw anything up.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

see what happens when i work on a wed. the whole deuce world gets flipped...what ever keeps me away from lawdog is fine by me.....

12. JrRawlins

the vote is currently 6-0 to switch...

and i am fine with switching.... but i want to join Lawdog's division.... after last nights convo (which has some hilarious moments by the way) I am fine with moving even though i feel like i have Iowa State moving in the right direction at 5-5.....

i also agree with Sanders that if someone is moving to a team that is gonna end up starting walk-on next year we should be able to make some last ditch recruiting efforts to get some players in those programs.....

I believe this was the arrangement that was determined last night..... if i am mistaken please someone let me know..... of course Drifter, Shaun and anyone else who wasnt there last night would have to approve as well....

The BIG 12 will dissolve....

Missouri -- Gators -- would get to move to the ACC...
    Bondzai and myself would go to the SEC....
    if/when we get a 12th guy they go to the ACC also...

Teams available.
    ACC
    i think just about everyone feels, any team not currently controlled by a user are fair game, with Virginia Tech possibly being the only exception.....

SEC
    Teams NOT available
    Alabama
    Florida
    Ole Miss -- if Lawdog does actually decide to switch within the division which was mentioned last night also....

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    The ACC will take Bondzai, the SEC can have Gators.:)

14. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

15. JrRawlins

Bondzai could currently go to either.... if Gators goes ACC there is still an open spot available in the ACC...

16. Bondzai

That is some cold shit to have to read first thing in the morning.

Sidenote: Eff you JR for starting that party chat and keeping me up until 1:00 am, I'm tired as fuck.

17. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

18. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Trust me, you stand a better chance against the ACC than OM, Mustang and Sandman.

19. Bondzai

If I went to the ACC, I would go FSU. Has Gators said what team he wants?

20. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I would think LSU is also off limits in the SEC, but I haven't looked closely at their roster and considering where MSU and Ole Miss are, I don't have a problem with it. I think Ark and AU would both be available in the west, and every team except Florida in the East should be available.

Im pretty sure Im going to switch though Mustang was saying that he thought his MSU team was about to turn the corner and I really don't want to miss an opportunity to beat him with a good MSU team.

21. GoGators

The thought of running Free Shoes University makes my skin crawl. If you want em they're yours.

22. JrRawlins

Shaun has stated he would be open to moving to Tennessee which really leaves the option open for both guys to move to the ACC if they want.... its mostly your preferences Bond and Gators where you wanna go.....

23. Bondzai

Man, I hate having all these options. I think I'd like LSU if everyone is cool with that.

24. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I still contend me as Miss St, OM as Auburn, and JR as Arkansas, would be a great competitive balance and divisional dogfight each season. But I think OM is too attached to Ole Miss to let go heh.

25. JrRawlins

Im just waitin on him to decide... what he wants to do... if he stays i would like Bondzai to take LSU to keep that competitive balance there... and ill roll with Georgia, and maybe Shaun can get Tennessee with Sanders as SC... that division would be alot of fun each season... that would be the ACC of 2010 all over again.....