1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Please Welcome (back) Antonio T.

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

[​IMG]
    I'm very pleased to announce that Antonio T. will be taking over the reigns at Stanford. Tony is the newest member of CL '14 but is a vet to the league having played six seasons at North Carolina in CL 13. After seeing him take UNC from a three-star doormat to a six-star power, I'm excited to see what Tony can bring to the Pac 12 with a very talented Stanford team.​
    cmassey13 jandy CJTHA1 Jbek ssuwr86 Glen Cieske MrWitness36 cyhiphopp H22APWRD94 KNICKSFAN_84

• Like Like x 3
  2. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Guess Who's Back? Back again. We starting out on this swing reppin' the West Coast, and plan on bringing the noise to make Stanford the ultimate California dream.

• Like Like x 2
  3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

[​IMG]

4. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'm glad someone was able to pick up Stanford before the Ducks came to town. Even more glad that it was a proven winner. Antonio T. Looks like we have the biggest PAC-12 game in the history of Chompions League coming next week!

• Like Like x 2
  5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Power vs. Speed!

• Like Like x 1