1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Please welcome Dean Evans as the new Coach of Maryland!

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Twister18, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Welcome to T3 and hoping your arrival will bring us good luck!! Tell us about yourself!!

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dean Evans

Dean Evans Run by Walmart and pick you up a personality!

Father of 8 children, 5 of which are still at home. Former Marine, Gulf War vet with a certain skill set. Have changed jobs about every 2-3 years because I get bored after mastering them. I work hard to provide for my family and support them in all they endeavor to attempt. My youngest are 7 yr old twin girls who consume most of my evenings with Jujitsu and Kung-Fu. They are green belts and can flat get with it. My oldest son is Gyrene76, some of you might know him. He turned me on to TSO a few years ago and I have played on and off since then. I hope to get to know y'all and enjoy some intense football action.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wow and I am strung out by my two heathens!!! Thank you also for your service!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Welcome to the league Dean. I look forward to playing you in the upcoming seasons.

• Like Like x 2