Please welcome I Peench - new coach @ Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yesterday I put in as my status that we had an opening... Just like I had done many times before, and with no expectations that we'd have somebody respond. Welp, you just never know, and I Peench responded and said that he is interested in joining up. He has decided to join as Tennessee. I couldn't be more happy about this development, getting to fill a spot with somebody who has been around here forever and is content-oriented.

So welcome aboard man, glad to have you in the league...

2. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Welcome!!!

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Hey guys. I'm really pumped about joining The Tradition. Thought I'd quickly introduce myself.

My "real" name is Steve, I'm 24, and have been on TSO for about two years now. I came over from OS where I was very active on the NCAA boards, and ran a few of the better leagues on the site. Making the move to TSO was a very wise decision, as I've been nothing but pleased. I've become pretty friendly with some of the guys on the site, and hope to get to know you all as well.

I grew up in the Philadelphia area as a New York sports fanatic. Believe me, that made things very interesting. The one Philly team I root for is the Flyers, as my dad's cousin played for them. I myself had a pretty promising athletic career that was derailed by a vicious injury my junior year of high school (I'll be happy to share if you're so inclined). I regrouped and ended up playing two division III sports, until the injury bug bit again. Admittedly, I use sports gaming to relive the glory days.

I am very passionate about college sports. Some of my earliest memories with my father are huddling around the TV on Saturday afternoons watching Notre Dame games. As such, I've grown up a big Irish fan, as much as that may make some of you cringe :). During my high school years, I also developed quite a love for the UNC Tar Heels. I went to a game on an unofficial visit for baseball and fell in love with the campus and atmosphere. Chapel Hill is gorgeous, and my goal is to get an MBA from there down the road.

I just moved from Connecticut back to the Philadelphia area. I'm around most weekday nights and weekends. Love getting to know guys, so I'll usually hop on the mic either before or during the games. Lately the mic has been on the fritz, so I apologize if I cut in and out.

I consider myself pretty sim, but am ALWAYS looking for constructive criticism. Please please please do not hesitate to let me know if there is something I could improve upon. I'll make sure I'm well versed with the rules before my first game. I haven't played NCAA in a while, so I'm not expecting to set the world on fire here. Just looking to get in and have some fun.

Oh, and as far as "I Peench" is concerned, I get it from a hilarious honda element commercial. One of my favorites. Just didn't want you guys thinking I was a pedophile or anything hahaha.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Glad to get an explanation on the name, I definitely didn't associate it with anything bad, but always figured there must be a story behind it, lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    welcome to the league, your a hour south of me (I'm from allentown, pa myself)...

6. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

That describes a large number of TSO members haha

Welcome to the league!

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Love that commercial and your real name!!!! Steve's are awesome!!!

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Welcome!

10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Nice! Not too many Pa guys on TSO...much to my surprise.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Welcome FNG!

Don't be a skank or we will post that shit all over the place!

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I think it's funny that we in T1 assume everybody on the site knows what a skank is... lmao

skank of the week = last guy done (if he is done much later than everybody else)

13. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

[​IMG]
    You. Your good you.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I nominate the FNG to do play of the week!