Please welcome KChuskey

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

2. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

Since when has Arkansas state been in the big east? haha but welcome nonetheless!

3. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

Hey gang..... Looking forward to it. Hope the old coach at Ark St. Did a decent job of recruiting!

My Gamertag: KCHuskey

4. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Everyone voted to make 12 team conferences for championships so he had to add some teams. Welcome and good luck. Look forward to some great games

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Welcome!

[​IMG]

6. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

Thanks again..... Still looking for league invite, and looking over the rules. Do you all play with any additional house rules... Like No verticals.....etc?

7. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Welcome! No other additional rules that I'm aware of. Everything is generally accepted as long as you don't abuse it.

8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

There's the site rules and there's a sticky that has some additional ones. There's no banned plays, just run a realistic offense and you'll be fine. Right now my room mates are on the box, so I will get that invite sent as soon as they are off.

9. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I think the only major rules that are different are the 4th down and run commit rules. Can go for it on 4th and any once across the 50(within reason, not ahead big, etc) and can run commit sparingly.

10. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

Gotcha..... I play realistic football. So no worries there. I do however motion a lot. Especially if I am running Arkansas State spread. (Someone tell me again..Why I picked them?..lol) I got to get used to this Heisman stuff. I've been playing on some juiced up AA sliders. You run on Normal speed, and default threshold?

11. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I doubt it's too late to back out of Arkansas man...nobody is gonna care if you switch. The main difference between AA and heisman(IMO) is the cpu players just break more tackles and pick the ball off more lol >>

12. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

Well if nobody minds...I think I'd rather run with South Carolina. Considering the rest of the teams in the league. If that is cool with everybody else. I could get use to Lattimore, and Shaw. :)

13. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

yeah man...I think the only thing is we're running 1 team per division or something like that. Idk if theres already someone there or not but if not its prolly fine, thats up to wick though

14. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

15. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Only two.teams.per conference so.I.dunno if u can get em

16. droid43

droid43 Walk On

He can get them as long as no other new user has taken them, and pending wick approval of course. ;) LSU is in the opposite division.

17. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

As far as I know, aside from who is already in the dynasty, there was only one other besides myself, and he wanted Georgia. So I will take SC pending approval from Wick, and everyone else.

18. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

GMONEY plays as LSU

19. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

LSU is in the West. SC is in the East.

20. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

I know..but didn't you say someone else wanted Georgia?

21. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

dont think so. Georgia owner just left league so maybe he was referring to that. He should be fine with SC

• Like Like x 1
  22. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

He wasn't. The thread wick made to find people there was another guy and he wanted Georgia

• Like Like x 1
  23. KChuskey

KChuskey Walk On

How many teams we got in the Big 12? I saw Oklahoma State....anybody else? I could run West Virginia, if the other new guy takes Georgia. Can someone throw up a list of current teams and owners? I'd just like to get one picked and get ready to roll.

24. azreinman

azreinman Walk On

No big 12 is Texas, and OKST. There is 1 spot left for SEC, and 1 spot left for Big East.

25. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Only available is sec east and big east