Please welcome new owner backlash

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Feb 24, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He will be taking over the Cleveland Browns as they fired Coach Greg in the middle of the night...

Title - o-BacklasH-o

Body -
    1. Full Name: Giovanni Scarcelli

2. Age: 22

3. Email Address For The League: backlash@vrclan.net

4. PSN Name o-BacklasH-o

5. AIM Name: obackiasho

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Welcome sir.

And by the way, again a sneaky guy. . . .his handle is actually "back 'i' ash". It's a capital i. . .not an L. I only was able to see this on my phone where everybody's name is lowercased :)

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I vote he change it for easier use.

4. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

Is it ok for me to play him for my week 2 game? I am willing to disregard the 3 quarters that I played against Greeeeeeeeeg.

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

if u ask me that is ur call bud

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I left a message on that Jethro under your other thread. But if you have no problem losing the 3 other quarters where you led to start another game over clean you can play the new guy this week.

7. backlash

backlash DA BEARS

Haha to clarify, Dunn is talking about my aim handle. Some jerk took the original spelling, so I had to make it oBackiasho (where the "i" is capitalized). My PSN handle is exactly as it is spelled: "o-BacklasH-o"

Very happy to be here and I look forward to bringing the Browns to glory. One man's trash is another man's treasure: I personally love Colt McCoy in real life and on Madden.

Just a little background on me. I am a very straightforward guy that loves to have fun. I am a diehard sports fan (Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs) and a gamer to my core. I play pretty much only shooter and sports games (currently Black Ops and Madden). I run an online gaming clan with two close friends called Violent Revolution (www.VRclan.net) and we currently play Black Ops as a clan with roughly 40 members. We are a 21+ clan, that prides itself in respectful and fair game play. I consider myself a mature gamer and only like to play with like minded gamers, which is what drew me here once Miklos referred me. I will always say good game and always play respectfully, despite being very competitive. I look forward to seeing you all on the gridiron.

8. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Welcome to the league man. Good to see you in the Show, so to speak. :)

First guy to get bumped up from the WFL! It WORKS!

9. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

ewwwwwww a blackhawks fan lmao welcome to the league bro :)

10. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Welcome. Congrats on being called up to the SHOW