Please welcome our new Legacy coach..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

droid43

He will be taking over the ACC opening as VA Tech. Welcome to the league!

2. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Welcome you and the Hokie Nation to The Legacy. You may start your recruiting in Pennsylvania now please edge7771.

3. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Welcome, there are no freshman of the year in the east they are ALL OUT WEST .... :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

5. droid43

droid43 Walk On

A Legendary Career Comes to a Close
    [​IMG]
    Frank Beamer held a record of 254-124-2 at Virginia Tech
    The winningest active head coach in NCAA football has stepped down. Coach Frank Beamer shocked those of Hokie Nation and college football fans all around America today as he announced an immediate retirement due to a pending health issue. Coach Beamer did not give much information during his press conference other than stating that, "It pains me deeply to have to leave a game I love so dearly, but there comes a time when every coach must step away from football. Unfortunately my time has come earlier than I expected. However, I can assure you I will continue to root on for the Maroon and Orange until the day I die." Coach Beamer's speech left the room completely silent and answered only a few questions. He decided against finishing the season and wanted to spend more time with his family in the upcoming days.
    The man who was known for "beamerball" answered his final question very seriously. When asked who his replacement would be the coach responded, "I suggested to the athletic director to promote from within. I have been very impressed by the up and coming linebacker Coach Droid. When we hired him two years ago I knew we had someone special and now its his time to shine. That's just my two cents though. You'll have to speak to the athletic director about who is actually hired."
    *Breaking News* NCAAF - Virginia Tech's An Droid to fill head coaching vacancy left by Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech - Joe Schad
    Big Changes Coming in Blacksburg
    [​IMG]
    The new head coach has been announced at Virginia Tech and it seems as though Athletic Director Jim Weaver agreed with Coach Beamer's recommendation. Coach An Droid has been promoted and the rookie head coach made big splashes in his opening press conference. "I want first thank the administration in the athletic department for this fine opportunity at an outstanding university. There are going to be changes made. The club has always been outstanding at defense and special teams. It's time we catch the offense up to par. For the remainder of the year we will look to build a new offensive identity. I may just be a defensive guy, but I know a defense is happy when an offense scores more points and that is exactly what we are looking to do. Score points on offense, play nasty defense and special teams, and close out games in the fourth quarter. That's what we will be known for. We have plenty of chances to turn this year around and make it to a bowl game and finish strong to build upon. Thank you for your time, I will see you ladies and gentlemen after the Boston College game."
    A press conference to remember, but only time will tell if this young, bold coach will bring success to a program that seems to be sliding backwards. The Hokies are currently 3-5 overall and are ranked last in the ACC Coastal division with a five conference game losing streak. The fans in Blackburg seem as ready as the new coach to see how the Hokies will perform next week at home against the Eagles.
    Don't miss Coach Droid's debut on ESPN2 Saturday night at 8 pm EST.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

pa.gif

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

You don't have to worry about me venturing into that state. The entire place is a crap hole, minus Erie.

8. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

ya it's about as nice as Ohio including cleveland

9. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Welcome Droid.......Nice to see a familiar face to the league bro. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Now this I agree with. Not only does every living part of Ohio stink a terrible stank (besides Cedar point, but even that stinks. The rides make it bearable though) but the inbred population makes entering the state a risk unto humanity itself.

11. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Being born & raised in the great state of Ohio, what makes it so unbearable to you, and less better than the stinking, rotten cesspool, craphole of a state that is Michigan?

12. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

In the past, Ohio played a major role in the development of the United States, but since 1973 its been regarded as the type of place that one no longer drives to, but instead is the type of place that one drives through. Many anime fans visit the state thinking it is the Japanese province of Ohayo and flock annually to the Columbus Convention Center which typically doubles as the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. The one saving grace for being in Ohio is that female topless sunbathing is legal and permitted in all Ohio parks. However, there is never a good without an evil. (Have you ever seen an Ohio woman topless? Not pretty.) Most of these so called parks are in fact giant corn forests in which the King of Ohio resides. Ohio is also overflowing with fat white men who either want to be or think they are women and insist upon attempting to sunbathe nude, thus alleviating any desire to venture forth to said popcorn forests. :)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1