Please welcome our newest memeber...

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Feb 23, 2012.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

sawemoff (GT: sawemoff2009)

2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

What's up fellas, I am here to represent my alma mater Texas A&M. I see there is a longhorn in this OD so I look forward to starting a rivalry with you. I will be using a totally new offense that I have been reading about and a new defense. My offense will be called Shootin' the Bone and I will use the 4-3 defense. Shootin' the Bone is based out of the fleXbox One and uses the Run and Shoot theory. It will consist of fleXbox One, ace, pistol, and 2 shotgun formations. Think of this offense being similar to the early 90s Hawaii team.

I'm 24 and line in College Station, Tx. I went to A&M as a Kinesiology Education major but I love being the hospitality industry I will not pursue the teaching field. I am currently a Night Manager/Audit and am going through the process to hopefully become the Assistant GM. I am the assistant coach and play for a college developmental team that plays in Houston, TX during the summer. Right now we are slated to play in a 5 game series spread out through the spring against the corp of cadets. Other then that, I am a gamer.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome Saw. That sounds like an interesting offense. You may want to schedule an early game against Clemson to allow it to get rolling.

Clay did we already move A&M to the SEC?

4. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Yea it is very unique. I'm going to suck at first (defense as well) but hopefully I can get something going with it. I'm about to try it against Auburn here in a few minutes. I wouldn't have a problem moving to the SEC :rolleyes:

5. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

Oh boy. Horn AND aggy here now. ;)

(TTU fan here.)

In all seriousness, welcome!

6. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

If we move A&M to the SEC is there a way we can move one of the USER teams to the EAST? Maybe Move BAma to the east or something to make it more interesting on the SEC east side? That is if we are moving teams around, if not then I am fine with leaving things as is.

Welcome to Overdrive.

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I don't plan to move teams around at this point in our dynasty.