1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Please welcome WreckEm27 to The Tradition

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

WreckEm is relatively new to the site and decided he wanted to join a Premier Dynasty. He is a guy who is really into the game and into the content side of online dynasty mode. I think he will be a good fit.

Welcome aboard WreckEm27

2. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

Hey!

I figure ill tell a bit about myself. I'm a 22 year old college student from outside Houston, TX. I started playing in 2002 and didn't really care much for the online side of things till a few years ago. Me and a few friends used to run ODs on 11 but their schedules have changed leaving me to have to find others to play with so I found this site.

I'm a bit of a music guy too. Play drums decently, am learning how to play bass.

Flat out love college football, and am a big Texas Tech fan. Father is a grad, and a little part of my family is from west Texas. Would love to go but I can't deal with that sort of distance. lol.

Ill be taking USC and trying to install the Air Raid there, hopefully with some success.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

More confederates.....damn. Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Welcome to the league! Glad to have another Texan on board. I live in Austin and have family/friends in Houston.

A Tech fan, huh? Your Raiders are playing @ Texas State this year! I'm definitely going to that one.

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Welcome...I guess :)

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

I would love to make it out there, my dads even has talked about going. I think this years team could be pretty decent if they would stop stealing credit cards and getting hurt.

But, glad to be here. Seems like a fun bunch. I kinda have a bad taste in my mouth from hearing about how USC thrashed Tech in the Cotton Bowl in 95, and now I'm playing as USC. lol.

...now to recruit some WRs.

• Like Like x 1