1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Please Welcome

Discussion in 'The Final Countdown' started by Bucs, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Guys please Welcome ...

RWiacyknye

He is new to TSO and to online gaming as a whole so lets try to show him the ropes a bit . Seems like a good guy. He plans on taking over The Cal Bears

2. RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1 Walk On

Hello all. I'll be taking over the Beavers of Oregon State and I look forward to some competitive, fun games.

GT: RamesuThe1

Reaching me will probably be simplest using this forum. I have relative flexible scheduling and I'm available most evenings.

I'll run a pro-style offense (Oregon States standard book) and a multiple defense.

Again thanks for having me, should be a good time.

3. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Gotta another member applying to the site bruin228. It shows him as a new member, but I haven't seen his application in the new member lounge yet.

4. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Guys also welcome bruin228 . He decided to go with Northwestern . He will be joining us pending his app approval. Looks like you will have a rivalry game now qclassic 22 . (That is a rivalry right?!)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

New guys scouting reports:

- RamesuThe1 has the best user defensive skills around
    - bruin228 will pass you silly with his no-huddle attack

• Like Like x 2