Please Welcome

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Please Welcome

RickleJ3 has taken over USF shortly after Coach Griff has left.

Hokie Effect has become temporary coach of Louisville, looking at some rosters before he makes his final decision.

Welcome and good luck to you both.

And would you please post your scholarship limit in your recruiting thread. Thanks.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thanks....looks like some familiar names.

Decided to go with Rutgers....but guess I should have stuck with Louisville. Lost to Louisville 30-17. No biggie, I am on a 2 year plan. This season is shot anyway, plus I lost my starting QB for 7 weeks.

As far as recruiting, I really dont feel like messing with the cpu recruiting board and would prefer to let them finish it out. Board doesn't look that great. Alot of 2/3 stars with a few 1 stars. I don't think I even have 1 4 star let alone 5 interested. I will pick back up starting next year. I just want to finish this season. I hope no one cares.

3. jrickle3

jrickle3 Guest

Pickin up on a strong USF team, they show alot of potential with Daniels taking the snaps and Ford in the backfield. Of course a force to be reckoned with is 2 senior receivers. When i picked up USF they already had 4 4star commits, that fills up the defensive positions that needed to be filled for the following season. Now all i need is two recievers to make up for what im losing. Thank you again for giving me this shot with USF. I hope everyone has a great season :)

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'll allow your CPU to finish it up Hokie. But I ask you to make sure you don't exceed 70

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will try my best :thumbsup:

6. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Welcome guys, glad to have you here, if you guys have any questions about your teams past just let us know and we'll try to help.

7. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Welcome! Kick off your shoes and stay awhile!

8. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Good to have you guys join up