Please Welcome.....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Please Welcome.....

TEClemson53 to the league as he will be taking over the Clemson Tigers. He will be filling a vacancy in the ACC Atlantic left by the recently departed Boston College Eagles. Their head coach Mutually parted ways with the program after a positive meeting.

I've heard great things about Clemson's new head coach and I'm sure he's going to try and make some noise in the ACC this year.

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Welcome. Good Luck.

3. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Been waiting forever to find a dynasty using Clemson, Thanks to Shino for the invite, glad to be here, looks like I've got some rebuilding to do however

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Welcome Clemson. Like the rest of us, you will have a lot of work ahead of you to catch HotRod and his FSU Seminoles.

5. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Welcome Clemson!

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I hate Clemson with a passion, but I'll extend a friendly welcome anyway! :D

7. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

Welcome, Clemson. Sorry in advance for the beatdown your real-life Tigers are gonna take Saturday. haha

8. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

your so kind (y) haha

easy now, it will be close all game. I don't think Clemson can win, just due to being so young at linebacker and the receivers are young, I think we can hang with them, I just don't see us making enough plays to pull this one through, maybe next year when Auburn comes to Death Valley, or maybe the next year when they kickoff in the Chik-Fil-A week 1 game. But thanks for the love (y)

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Welcome bud.