Announcement Please Welcome

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, May 29, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

niuhuskie224 will be joining The Experience for NCAA '13. Go ahead and introduce yourself man. Welcome and good luck!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Welcome aboard.

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Hello Everyone

Glad to be the newest member of the E and looking forward to the 13 season.

A little about me in the TSO world and the real world.

Real World

I am 27 years old, married and have 2 dogs. No kids. I recently quit my job and will be going towards becoming a teacher. I have the degree and will be substitute teaching this year so I will have plenty of time to commit to NCAA 13. I enjoy sports and video games. I am from Chicago and am a Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks and Cubs fan. I am a fan of USC Trojan Football even though I am not from California. I enjoy going to Las Vegas for vacations and love to drink beer. My favorite beer is 312 by Goose Island from Chicago.

TSO World

I have been a member of the community since July 2010. My first year I was a member of 2 leagues, both of which folded quickly. I have been a member of the FIFA community here since January of 2011. I was commissioner for 3 or 4 seasons of FIFA before having to step down due to work getting in the way. This past year I was in The Legacy which I had to drop around January due to the job I took. That job will obviously no longer be a problem.

As far as NCAA goes, I like to run the ball (In multiple seasons of NCAA on this site I have won 2 Heisman Trophies and been runner up a couple of times). I am a .500 player. I don't cheese and will call out if needed and hope others would do the same.

I look forward to being involved in setting up our league for 13 and making this year super successful.

• Like Like x 2
  6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Just wanted to let everyone know, I will be in Europe for the start of NCAA 13. I will be able to check in throughout and I have someone in place to do my recruiting for the start of the season.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

So you're a Condom ;) haha. Just playing. I'm an Arizona fan so i'll enjoy when they match up. Too bad i could see a smack down on my Wildcats :( Also how long will you be in Europe?

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I leave for Europe July 6 and return on July 27/28. I figure we won't start for a least a week so if we don't start until the 17th or so, I may miss the first 5 weeks a worst. It is a 5 city tour starting in Rome and ending in Amsterdam. Really looking forward to it.

9. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Where ya going? I lived in Europe for 5 years (1 in Germany and 4 in Italy) when I was in the Air Force and I've seen some really cool places. Rome, Florence (my favorite city), Milan, Bologna, Venice, Pisa (I lived 10 minutes from Pisa), Ravenna, etc, etc. Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, Lucerne, Vienna, Salzburg as well as some others.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Never knew you were in the Air Force.

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Yeppers. 5.5 years.

12. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Vomit....

Welcome to the league bud! Go Colts, Pacers!

13. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

We arrive Rome on July 7 then go to Florence. We then go back to Rome to fly to Prague. From Prague we train to Munich and then train to Amsterdam. All on the inlaws. Going to be sweet.

14. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Lol. Hate the pacers. If you have time you should YouTube 1998 game 7 bulls vs pacers. The way the pacers hit the first 8 field goals and then got owned on the offensive glass by Jordan and Pippen. Fun times.

Happy to be here.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Welcome aboard

16. Darkwing

GTFO

17. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Jordan owned everyone, but for more recent history, go youtube the 2007 Superbowl. Colts let Hester return the opening kick so Bears fans would actually stay and watch the game. Then I'm sure you know what happened next. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  18. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Beat me and maybe I'll consider it...

• Like Like x 1
  19. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

That was devastating. In 150 years when they play Super Bowl 200, people will still look at the start of that game and go, how the hell do you essentially get a 7 point cushion to start the Super Bowl and not win it? The worst though was the Kelvin Hayden INT for TD that was inches from being nothing but an incomplete pass. The Bears were right there with a shot to take the lead. I believe it was 22-17 at that point and who knows what even a FG in that position does. The Bears D played pretty well that day, 2 offensive TD's and shutting down the Colts inside the 10. I can only imagine an above average QB with that team and what it would have meant to the Bears on that day.

20. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

It's a kiss of death. Ask Ohio St when they played Florida in the 2007 National Title when Teddy Ginn took it to the house on the opening kick off (bet you remember that Darkwing ;) )

• Like Like x 1
  21. Darkwing

This sounds like a commitment to join my division for '13
    Nothing would make me happier :)

22. Darkwing

Do NOT bring up open wounds to me. I see your bag of salt and will keep my thoughts but please politely F*ck off about that. Thanks

23. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hey man. As I've said before, all my buddies are Buckeye fans. I watched that game with them and it sucked. But in reality, Arizona hasn't even scratched the surface of being that competitive. So be happy your even there.

24. Darkwing

I still can't believe Ted got injured on that play. I will say I follow him closely in the league and was ecstatic about his 2 TD return game for the Niners last year. That was just awesome.

Also that game was the prime example of what was always wrong with Tressel. The O-line was constantly sub-par

25. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Gotta love that Tressel Ball ;) me and my old roommate (from Pataskala, OH which he said was 15 minutes from OSU) was a HUGE Ohio State fan and he HATED Tressel and his slow and boring football scheme