Announcement Please Welcome

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Hell yeah. Nice to meet everyone lookin forward to buildin up bean town's best

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Welcome to the E and TSO.

4. dakota7

You from Eau Claire? I'm in Sheboygan.

5. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Yeah I am in Eau Claire. Your southeast from me then? I used to live in Kenosha when I was younger and did my freshman year at UW Parkside. Do you know anyone that lives around here that would be interested in playing some semi-pro ball? We dont play teams in MI anymore just WI and MN. The furthest in that direction we play is the Greenbay Gladiators.
    http://www.northernelitefootball.com/

6. dakota7

I'm right on Lake Michigan, an hour north of Milwaukee . No, I don't know anyone in Eau Claire. I went there once to visit a girlfriend, almost 20 years ago now.

7. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Sorry I guess I cant stop recruiting for my real team too, it just kinda pours out of me lol. Its good to meet you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Invite sent

9. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Thats hilarious... I unplugged my ethernet and put the computer one back in to ask for an invite and literally right as I logged in your alert popped up. Ill get to work and see how much damage the computer did to this recruiting board lol

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Just remember we have recruiting limits of 70 so if you have 68 players and 13 seniors then you are only allowed to spend 15 scholarships. If the CPU has signed some crap guys I will allow you to remove them from the board since you are joining mid-season. Also in the offseason we do not cut any players but the glitch ones.

11. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Awesome I was sitting here trying to figure out how I was going to sign talent around the 50's the computer got to commit. For instance barely going to have an OLB next year and theres a 78-OLB with BC first on his list and was even soft commit to us but the computer didnt offer him a scholarship or even put him on the board. Yet it managed to sign some real gems in the 50's that dont fill team needs haha the AI amazes me sometimes. Ill have a list for you, how many of them am I allowed boot from the board? There was 5 or 6 commits when I jumped in I believe.

And when you say you only cut glitch players what do you mean like walk ons for unfilled positions or something?

12. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Ok I took a second look. The only commit I want to keep is OLB- 6'7" 230 61-ovr (unscouted). Could the removal please be done before we advance if it helps my chances with other prospects at those positions.

13. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Firstly, welcome and that was a ballsy move taking BC. Good luck!
    Secondly, you can't remove any signed players. You'll have to keep them until we get to cuts and then cut them (the game mechanics won't allow you to remove a signed player from your board). What you'll have to do is sign 70 guys + however many of these turds the CPU already signed for you and then just cut them in the offseason.

Thirdly, the "glitch recruits" are as follows. Following week 5 of offseason recruiting, for any team that hasn't filled all 25 scholarship offers (which will be every user team since we only sign to 70 total guys) the CPU will sign some guys for you. Some of them are guys you spoke to but never offered. Most of them are just random guys that you've probably never even seen. These are the "glitch recruits" that need to be cut. Even if they're better than the guys you signed, you have to cut them because they're not guys that you recruited.

14. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

Thanks for clearing it up apparently I wasnt thinking too clearly at 3 lastnight, after that triple over time win :). Ill just cut those guys at the end. Theres some decent talent interested in BC I figure in a few years of grinding they can be a whole different team. I wanted to be around for awhile and I knew even without seeing the roster there would be plenty of room for improvement. Also I saw you guys chating about the difficulty and how its too easy and figured this way I wont have that problem for a few seasons... Probably for more than a few seasons lol

15. GrimReeferXXIV

GrimReeferXXIV Walk On

How do I earn my Signature pic?

16. Masler

Masler Moderator