Announcement Please Welcome

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Welcome! I know it's scary to know you'd have to play me week one ;)

3. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Hi everyone. I look forward to joining the league. I'm a High School Varsity basketball coach in a town just east of Syracuse, NY. I look forward to competing with all of you and of course having some fun in the league. Good luck to you all.

4. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

Welcome thats two in one week

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Welcome! I just hope that you're more prepared for what you're in for than the last guy that took Boston College and then quit. You'll likely get demolished in user games as our teams (which we've been building for 9 years) are VASTLY superior to yours.

6. jello1717

And just to follow up on what I wrote Coachmedicis (since I know we'd all much rather have someone that'll be here for a while and not quit in frustration after repeated pummelings) Here's your 10 best players:
    syr.JPG

and here are the 10 best players for your 2 division foes, Georgia Tech and Miami:
    GT.JPG ..... mia.JPG

And here's what you could've had with Virginia (which was user controlled for every year since release):
    uva.JPG

Obviously I'm not calling you a quitter, but it's human nature to not want to play a game when they have no shot at winning and I am, in fact, saying that with your team, you really have no shot at winning any user games and your CPU game against Virginia will be tough too.

I've said my piece and I'll say no more on this subject.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

He's a Syracuse man, got to applaud these guys for trying. Overall isn't always the best thing. Stick skills and even individual skills sometimes count for more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jello1717

Overall is based on individual ratings. I don't go by overall either, but in general, the dudes with higher OVR (especially when you're comparing a 99 to an 85) have higher individual ratings.

9. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

Maybe he just wants to build his own squad.....

Welcome aboard man!!! league is loads of fun, youll be aigh