Podcast Panel

Discussion in 'Rookie Symposium' started by kdpnutter, Aug 27, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

So I got the just of what to do for a podcast so at this point I am looking to do a podcast Friday, so I am looking for some individuals that want to be part of the first show. I am looking for one or two stallworts and possibly 2 that just want to be on for this show only. If your going to be a stallwort I need you to also come up with ideas for the show than just me. I will basically be the host and gear the talk. If your interested in doing a show Friday evening than reply here. I could also do a Saturday or Sunday podcast this week if it works better for people (y)

Let me know which day works best, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I would like to get at least 3 of us total do the show with 5 being ideal.

Fast Feet Pete
    Bryce Rogers
    Aspect1
    MS8403
    SFRANGER6969
    MartyBall101
    Jolts57
    iBleedOrange247
    Gngsta4Lyphe
    Papa Perry
    RRAHx2
    kdpnutter
    Matthew Keves
    Makoewler13
    RichFire956
    SmashMouthFB33
    nellycuz
    SunofGod5
    The Richuation
    The Rulah
    CTfromDC
    Drama84
    Boman5
    Elemnt
    gerg
    sschevyridah
    hugezombie
    GDip
    RadarRider
    Selvy9
    Sarvinator
    oneshot24

Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. GDip

GDip Walk On

I'd do it down the line, but this Friday doesn't work for me. Keep me in mind for future podcasts though!

3. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Take a look at the original post (y)

4. GDip

GDip Walk On

Ahh, now I see that last sentence! Overall these next two weeks aren't good for me, I'm preparing for a move overseas, so with packing and not knowing when exactly I'll be available this weekend I'll just wait for the future casts before committing to it.

5. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Id gladly join in every friday, im usually free friday nights, but any night on weekend can work.

6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

kdpnutter I'll do one after the tournament or preseason games are over. Too busy this weekend for one