Podcast Update

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by gowazzucougs, Feb 21, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Sorry I haven't done one of these in a while. I am going to do one today if you want me to discuss anything in particular about your team, just post something and I will look at it. The reason I haven't done one in a while, I have been busy and sick.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Maybe you were sick of being busy??

I think you should discuss how awesome the Media Poll is.

3. gowazzucougs

Here is a video podcast, again I can't find my mic. I hope you enjoy

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wazzu showing some Grit pounding out the podcast while on the mend.

Good job man, that's a sick bar!

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Nice podcast, nice man cave as well.

I saw the TE for Auburn was leading for the Heisman and I'm just calling cheese as the guy is averaging over 200 yards per game lol.

Let's hope Virginia or GT can get it going in the Coastal division, because I'm sure the winner of the Clemson-FSU game will be representing the Atlantic division in the ACC championship.

And yes....everyone does want to come to Clemson!!

6. dakota7

That TE from Auburn is the guy I lost 2 years ago with the transfer glitch. The ACC is lucky that EA screwed Florida State.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

(I'm just typing responses here while listening to the podcast, that's why things are all over the place.)

FSU was #1 in the media polls? Is that why Dakota kept talking about those things? I never look at them, at UF we just take care of business on the field and the polls will take care of themselves.

But I'm with you Wazzu, the poles can suck it! In the Deuce I was undefeated w/5 wins over top 25 opponents but didn't get into the national championship game because USC was undefeated but didn't play a ranked team all season long. WTF EA?!?!?

Edwards has gotten quite the buzz going in Atlanta for the yellow jackets! (get it, buzz, yellow jackets, hahaha!)

Auburn's TE can give himself a reacharound!

LSU vs Bama is a monster game this season.

Penn St will lose to Clemson and Michigan St this season. Count it!

Clemson and Mich St's recruiting classes can go hang out with EA's polls!

Nice work Wazzu!

I hope I didn't offend anyone, I love you guys!

8. gowazzucougs

Yeah, when Dakota mentioned the media poll I was stunned to see FSU ranked #1. I also have strong opinions about the polls and their logic. In the Night Owls Dakota's team jumped like 15 spots for beating a top 6-8 ranked team. GT beat two teams ranked in the Top 13 in this dynasty and cannot get one vote. I will acknowledge that my team went 3-9 last season, and is an unknown this season, but I should get some votes for those accomplishments, Auburn was ranked #5 when the Yellow Jackets beat them.

9. dakota7

What the hell are you doing if you "randomly" think about the Auburn TE masturbating?

10. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I guess we shouldn't bother showing up for those games then.. [​IMG]

Thanks for the bulletin board material Gators.. After looking at MSU's defense, I hope they plan on scoring 50 [​IMG]

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

My defense isn't as bad as it seems, but you'll find that out for yourself ;)

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Well my recruiting class probably wont get much better than it already is, most of the 4-star and 5-star guys left on my board have another user ahead of me. I'll need some major luck to continue at this pace.

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Nice podcast @gowazzucougs
    I am glad to finally feel included in something, lol. I also envy your man cave, nice bar!

14. gowazzucougs

thanks, you and I are going to have some battles with Georgia and GT. Don't expect to see the jet sweep plays I like to run, or at least not yet. I have to run a playbook my team can handle. The man cave took a lot of time and effort. The bar is the best with beer on tap.

15. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Ah yes, the rivalry should be fun.

16. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

0-1.. Yes we haven't forgot [​IMG]

Sucks JC is gone as I would have liked to make it 0-2.. It was in East Lansing so that would have been a battle for sure.