Podcast Update

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by gowazzucougs, Feb 21, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I will be doing one today, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them here. I haven't done any lately because I have been sick and busy. Today's podcast will be different because it will be by video.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well my one suggestion is to look at schedule for final weeks and highlight games that matter. The biggest ones are probably USC/Penn State (especially with Brian's latest comments) and Oklahoma/Florida State (which sadly Dru will miss).

3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Big 12 Title game between Nebraska and Texas could allow me to get a rematch with Hokie, which I'm DYING for

4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I would also suggest talking about the big games. USC vs PSU with Head Coach BDS supplying locker room motivation with his comments. I think the UNC / OU game tonight will be a big game with OU trying to rebound from its first loss of the season and UNC having only 1 loss this year getting another shot at trying to beat an "elite" program. Texas also looks to win its 6th Big XII title in 7 years against Nebraska in the conference championship in a few weeks.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think you should discuss why Perry felt it was necessary to poison those auburn trees.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I think you should discuss the concept of peak oil and it's impact on relations between middle eastern governments and their citizens.

7. gowazzucougs

Here is the first video podcasts, I cannot find my mic. The second podcast is for you Dru. . .

• Like Like x 1
  8. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Awesome job Cougs

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Nice job Cougs. The second part was really funny and the first part did an excellent job analyzing the remaining schedule.

10. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Great job. An due to your sickness your eyes look more stoned and glazed over than mine :p

11. gowazzucougs

I did a season preview this morning via my phone. However I am having trouble uploading the files to the site. Will try again when I get home from Seattle