Podcasting update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Podcasting update

My apologies on not getting a podcast out every week. My work schedule is pretty sweet, but it's still very early in the morning and by the time I get home now I just end up crashing for a while and vegging out. After the holidays in retail are finally over (after January rolls in) I'll be back on a "normal" schedule and will get the podcast back up and cracking.

If there is anything that you guys want to hear in the podcast, please let me know. I'm all for revamping it, even co-hosting if someone is willing to record and edit me to make me sound smart. I would record but unfortunately my laptop does not allow me to record other people's voices (stupid sound card and its crappiness).

I am open for anything, so let me hear your feedback! If you're new to the OMFL, take a listen and see what you think. They are posted in the team news thread. Just look around and you'll find the links for them.

2. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I don't know if thats possible.

J/K

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol You realize how much editing I have to do to make me feel smart? I spend more time editing than I do actually recording!