Podcasts by Winuvas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    Podcasts by Winuvas

If I may make a suggestion...

I now have a new email address for podcast stuff ONLY: omflweekinreview@hotmail.com

What I would like to do is when I do my pick em podcast, if you guys send me email questions, I can answer them on my podcast. That way if we can't get a radio show style broadcast set up, I know I can do a solo podcast and that way you all could participate if you choose to.

If I get enough email support, I'll do more of them a week, maybe two or three. Let me know what you all think of this idea.

Also, if you would like to maybe contribute information about your team, like storylines of depth chart issues, trade bait, tendencies, even things you are looking at in your next opponent, email me! I'll add them to the show and do segments about different divisions. I know about my division, but you guys play in your division. Tell me about it!

Hopefully next week's podcast will have some additional stuff, like music and a legendary voice leading the broadcast off. If you guys ever watch NFL Films, you may know who I'm talking about. ;)