Podcasts?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 30, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Since I am new to this dynasty I would like to put something into it. I don't know if any of you have heard any of my other podcasts but a lot of users seem to like them. If you don't know what I am talking about head on over the Shame to Fame section of the forums and take a look at the college game day posts as well as the interviews.

Now my question for you all is, if I make these podcasts will you all listen to it? I don't want to spend my time on them for nobody to listen.

Oh and I wouldn't start them until a preseason podcast for next season

2. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

A -

Can you tell me more about your podcasts? I don't venture out past the confines of this 'Nasty, too much. Whatever the content, I'd be certain to support it. I try to do my part here, albeit mostly in comic relief. I help support Radio's Future Stars program, CLW's game recaps, and everyone's favorite webcam broadcast by BDawg - Oiled up and stripped down!

So yeah, I'll listen. Thanks for the offer.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I would most definitely give it a listen. We don't do alot content stuff mainly because of the 48 hr advance. Anything you want to bring would be warmly received.

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

x2

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

Basically I like to do a recap of last weeks action, and give my predictions for the current week as well as an occasional GBN heisman watch and recruiting news.

They only take about 10 minutes, and I also like to do interviews with coaches before or after a big win or a big game.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Very cool. CLW hoped to do something like this a while ago, but it is tough with the 48 and sometimes 24 hour turn around. I'll be glad to help!

Thanks

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

I appreciate it man, for my more in depth podcast I would love some help in getting stats etc. But if you could do me a favor and shoot me a PM and we can work something out to where I can get some help with these. This is to everybody not just you, the more information you guys are able to give me, the more in depth my podcast will be.

8. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

I've ALWAYS wanted to do this but I don't have the technical/computer knowledge to pull it off. Alemic I'm all for it! If there is anyway I can help out just let me know.

9. alemic

alemic Walk On

It took me a little while to figure it out, for those of you with mics and if you want to do an interview let me know a few hours early so I can put together all your stats.

10. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I guess I'll miss this edition since I don't have a mic, but I'll definitely tune in.

Looks like it's time to make that investment. How much is a cheapy? 20 bucks?

11. alemic

alemic Walk On

Yeah about that, or hell you can even go try to find one at good will or something lol. Don't go out and buy an expensive one is all I am saying, stick with the cheap stuff lol

12. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

don't have a mic either, but i'll definitely tune it.