Podcasts

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by BDSDIGITAL, Jul 21, 2011.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm new to the world of pod casts. Just never really been my bag, I'm more of a music guy.

But I started listening to Mohr Stories, which is Jay Mohr's podcast and it is funny as hell.

Can anyone recommend a good, funny podcast to listen to? My sense of humor is more geared toward Jim Norton, Jay Mohr, Tom Segura, Jim Brewer, Opie & Anthony, etc...

If anyone has a good suggestion I'd love to hear it.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You need to listen to the BS Report. It's Bill Simmons' podcast. Obviously it's a sports podcast, but it's pretty funny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That qualifies! Thanks

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Yup Simmons is the shit. I like Dave Dameshek's football podcast, the Sklar brothers podcast, and Rich Eisen as far as sports go. Regular podcasts I listen to are Joe Rogan's, Big O & Dukes (I think they're boys with O&A) and Adam Carolla's on occasion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

www.smodcast.com - Kevin Smith has a bunch of basically podcasts he strings along into a streaming radio station.

Adam Carolla has been doing one for a while now (basically he does this instead of being on the radio) ... http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/

6. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/show-notes-pictures.aspx

Pretty funny stuff most the time, new one every weekday just about and they usually have on a different comedian every day and they just sit around and bullshit and crack jokes about current events and stuff that happens to them.