Poking around here answers at least one question that has haunted for months

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by SteamboatReb, Dec 12, 2014.

1. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I could not figure out for the life of me why the AIM chat was so dead. I checked daily there. For months. Figured you had all finally followed BKHogFan to that secret chatroom he retreated to in times or other Cimmy24 related conflict amd that I had participated in my last chat. Time passed, life happened and HK was neatly tucked away into the back of my mind where the most severly damaged brain cells are stored. And, it sat there for ages and fact become legend and legend became myth and soon old times were near totally forgot......but a mere three or so weeks ago pitt4life21 sent me a PSN message while I was watching Netflix (Peaky Blinders is a great series by the way) and mentioned HK. My new wife askd me what it was and I was explaining and decided the spark reignited. What had been lost, had most assuredly been found. THE PRECIOUSSSS!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Santa is gonna bring me one of these new fancy PS4 console things you kids are using these days. Hopefully a bunch of owners will get kicked out of the league soon and clear the way for me to take over a team and throw some picks and single-handedly ruin a draft or two. Until them, I will just mill about your forum....maybe post some pics of Gronk for old time sake..

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Oh lawd

• Like Like x 2
  3. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    G_T_G needs someone new to kick around. Can you bring OMlawdog with you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Soon after creeping around HK, I strolled over to The Tradition to see how Lawdog was was getting along this week and was a bit taken about to find that he is absent. He never mentioned to me that he was not around anymore. We have been playing phone tag for a couple of weeks and I am planning on catching up with him this weekend. I got him to agree to try HK with a gift PS3 as he was a one console man. I am not above doing that again this summer to get him back.

I have a perfect record against OMlawdog in HK, and I definitely wold like a "guaranteed" victory every few seasons on the schedule next year.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Tell him I said what up.:)

7. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

[​IMG]
    OMG...Is that Reb? Get ready for some mind Karate!!!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  8. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

• Like Like x 2
  9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Glad to see you rebinator

10. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I've officially surrendered my xbox360 to my oldest son, he is a lego fanatic.

I wish I still had time to play.

11. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

This thread is full of awesome