Poll: Chasing the Wolves

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by BESHIKTAS, Nov 17, 2011.

?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL COME SECOND AFTER CxMacx10 IN SERIE B?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2011.
  1. UDINESE ( FRIZ)

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. NEWCASTLE UNITED ( BESHIKTAS)

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. CORINTHIANS ( MUSTANG 20241)

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. RUBIN KAZAN ( CIMMY24)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

[​IMG]
    Udinese is currently holding the second spot with 24 points with 12 games played. Udinese is 8 points behind Wolverhampton with the games remaining against Newcastle in England, Santos in Italy, Anzhi in Russia, and Corinthians in Brazil. Udinese scored 26 goals and saw 12 goals in their nets. It seems like scoring is not an issue for this team, and their defense seems to be doing a good job with allowing only 12 goals
    .[​IMG]

Newcastle is currently holding the 3rd place with 3 goals difference and 21 points.They are being followed by Corinthians , Corinthians is missing a game. Newcastle has 4 games remaining, and 3 of them are home games.These games are against Udinese, Rubin Kazan and Wolves. The only away game Newcastle will be playing is against Corinthians in Brazil. Newcastle United scored 27 goals, but it seems like their defense is not as strong as their striking power. They let 18 goals in their nets.

[​IMG]

Corinthians are following Newcastle with 21 points very closely and has an advantage of an extra game to play against Stoke City, the remaining 4 games they have are against Palermo, Newcastle, Santos and tough away game in Italy against Udinese. Although Corinthians have very powerful strikers, they only scored 19 goals and their defense is showing typical Brazilian characteristics and allowed 13 goals behind their goal line.
    [​IMG]
    Rubin Kazan with 13 games played and collected 21 points and standing right behind Corinthians and Newcastle with only a fewgoals difference. Rubin has is going to visit Newcastle United and Palermo, and their last game is going to be in Brazil against Santos. Rubin Kazan scored 22 goals and let 18 balls go behind their nets. It looks like they have no problem with scoring, but they don`t give the same type of care in their defense as well as they do in their front line.

@bigox1337
    @Broncos218
    @HokieNYC
    @IJGator
    @juanchoCT14
    @kaptainkracker1
    @Paulitix
    @shiftee
    @TdotMindset
    @UcanHateMeNow
    @Zikry
    @Cimmy24
    @Friz
    @Go Devils
    @mustang20241
    @Nickaepi
    @OhDaesu19
    @Roger
    @snake3249
    @xyzvld22
    @bdub
    @BigSmooth33
    @CxMacx10
    @DrunkenSoldier
    @Matt French
    @StevenRhyCann
    @Superpilky
    @Geneseo98
    @darthredskin
    @redwings8831
    @hedache

2. BESHIKTAS

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

You just had to know that a thread rename was coming...:D

Anyway, I'm going to left field and taking Cimmy24 to sneak into the playoff

• Like Like x 1
  4. BESHIKTAS

Cimmy has a good team , but I think Udinese will become second and than make it to the serie A. I was just being selfish, and voted for myself :) . All my games are the tough games. Out of 4 games I'm predicting to get 4 points.

I'm not chasing Wolves. I'm after that 2nd spot :) Second spot would be like being the champion for me :)

5. CxMacx10

CxMacx10 Walk On

Whoa. Not sure im a fan of this thread. TOO MUCH PRESSURE! :)

6. Go Devils

Go Devils Agnostic Pastafarian

BESHIKTAS good write up... but...
    >>Corinthians are following Newcastle with 21 points very closely and has an advantage of an extra game to play against Stoke City<<

...oh shit... a trap game. :)

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

i'm going w/ corinthians. I think they have the easiest schedule remaining, and I feel like mustang may be the best of the bunch

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

sources close to the team have stated that the team is comfortable in Serie B, and feel like the jump up in competition to A would only bring problems to the team. I have a feeling that there will be a couple shock results from Corinthians leading them to just miss out.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BESHIKTAS

Nuh!!! Mustang is not going anywhere. Him and I are going to run Serie B as veterans :) . He lost against Santos and barely won against Palermo , had a draw against Udinese in the first half, so I say he is staying.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Rumor on the streets is that mustang is afraid of Serie A competition. nuff said

• Like Like x 1
  11. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I'll see you back here ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  12. BESHIKTAS

Hahaha that`s damn funny!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.