Poll: Draft Guides

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Jan 16, 2013.

?

Should we just say fuck it and let everyone use the draft guide?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2013.
  1. Yes

6.7%
  2. No

86.7%
  3. Fuck Keller (for non-TMFLers)

6.7%
  1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Since I personally don't want Keller to have an advantage. Majority rules TMFL.

It really only affects ~30 players.

2. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

I dont think the guide affects overall and such but i think the guide is pretty gay. I wont use it. Takes the little bit of realism we have in the game. Those guys who spent their time trying to find the perfect guy are now some what slighted vs those who saved all their points

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

No. Fuck Keller, draft without a cheating guide

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

This poll isn't a fair representation of everyone's opinoin, we should be able to vote for No AND Fuck Keller

• Like Like x 5
  5. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

I voted no. The advantage of using the guides would be much greater if we didn't have to restart. As others have said the development trait is pretty irrelevant given we wont be playing more than a few seasons. If this topic had been brought up with a fresh file back in september then I would consider saying fuck it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

No, we shouldn't stoop to that level (even if Keller did).

Shame on him.

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I don't think we can say we should say "fuck it" this year, if at all. People have already spent their scouting points. If we want to have this debate next year, that's another story. But as to this year, I voted no.

8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

We all know it exists, but just ignore it and enjoy the game. Using the guide, not only cheats the game and league, but cheats yourself out of the fun of getting a future star.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Baron

While "Fuck Keller" is certainly a worthy and noble response, and may even be warranted here, I think it needs to be acknowledged that he publicly disclosed this BEFORE the draft. And that has to count for something.

10. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I put yes cause I'm lazy and don't want to scout. ;) However after looking at ur posts ur right we shouldn't and should just play.

11. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Lol because he doesn't want us to bitch when he cleans house. Now him wanting to trade down and get as many picks as possible makes a lot more sense...

12. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm still curious as to how many people he has rating for on this list. It wasn't answered for me in the other post. Are we talking about 20-40 people he scouted (If so I can see that and not be totally bent).

If its a much larger list though it begins to smell really fishy in here...

13. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Man if this was a body building website ( image of baron asking Cheez "how much you bench brah?" Is funny) would all be deciding to do roids or not ? Lol

I say fuck using the guide , it is below what we stand for. As for fuck Keller it would be two faced of me to say so I can't say that now.

The thing to me is , our league is so diverse I fail to see how it would give him or anyone else that big of an advantage. We have guys with good rosters who are not that good on the sticks , we have guys who could probably win with shitty teams. Most of the guys here are good GM's , so as much as having that extra intel may be unfair at the end of the day I can't see how it would make or break our league. Now if we had only 16 users and the CPU was drafting turds then that is a different story.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Answer this already Keller

• Like Like x 1
  15. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

*Side step response* in 3....2.....1....

Are you Te'o ' ing us?

16. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I voted no because i won't get to use it while im gone. :) LOL i think its cheap to use that and you are a whore if you do.

Besides Peench has my picks so i cant even cheat!!!

17. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Hell no I have a system and if I can prove it works ....... I can supply it to the demand and give out my pay pal info. like them prima madden dudes. (y)

18. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Man I hope note , can't stand those dudes lol

19. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Let me say again, I do NOT know anyone's (outside of the few I drafted, which is around 7 obviously) progression level. I can tell you that of the guys I drafted in my solo file, two of them were superstars and both were top 10 picks so take that for what its worth.

20. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Keller, do you or do you not have a list (or a file) of that draft class that list the draft class's player ratings? Maybe I'm misreading but from what I get from you this is what it sounds like.

Can't ask it any simpler than that.

21. Raidernation

What get paid for bogus scout tips ....... that may work. All seriousness there are cheaters in every walk of life. Can't stop them, but what you can do is beat the shit out of them and post the game footage.

22. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Those dudes just promote what I as a gamer I dislike , live and let live I guess as some enjoy what they do. I looked at them to see if I could get some pointer and about everything they suggest would get you booted from our site lol

• Like Like x 1
  23. Baron

I think if he wanted to avoid being bitched at, just keeping his mouth shut would have worked better.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

If I had the #2 pick I would be trying to bend guys over and get a bunch of picks too FWIW

• Like Like x 3
  25. Raidernation

If you need them to pick plays for you, you should be booted anyway.