Poll: NCAA vs. Madden

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 8, 2012.

What are you more excited about: NCAA or Madden?

1. NCAA. It's college man!

2. Madden. I mean the depth is insane!

3. A tie. Can't remember being this excited.

4. A tie. Both will be fine. But buggy. I'm a pessimist.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
    Interested to see this one. Comment and give us some history on your love affair with one, both, or neither.

Myself? I literally cannot believe I'm saying this... (I have no NFL team and haven't played the game for years really)... but I'm going with Madden.

I honestly can't fathom more fun than making trades, drafting, and dealing with salary caps with you jackoffs. Add playing rivals twice a year and the playoffs and I seriously am giddy. So weird. I'm amped!
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  2. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

Jul 22, 2010
    I'm a pessimist...I remember the buildup of excitement each year and those damn EA bugs always crash the party...
    I love college football but having an NFL team that I've followed since childhood makes Madden just as exciting.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

May 29, 2011
    Im going to have to say Madden. I was a madden guy for years and when they first introduced Online Season a couple of years back i was so excited. It turned out to be a dud and the disappointment of that brought me here with you guys to play NCAA. Well my excitment is back especially with the new Infinity engine. Hopefully EA doesnt disappoint again this year.
  4. Brettmonty

Brettmonty Walk On

Jun 5, 2012
    I would have to say im excited for NCAA, because I am a die hard college guy and will always go with college football. But this year madden does look really awesome with the connected careers and infinity engine, its going to be fun.

But i have to stick with being more excited for NCAA
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Jul 20, 2010
    I'm a diehard Browns and Buckeyes fan. I have bought both NCAA and madden for as long as I can remember, but I've always ending up playing NCAA a hell of a lot more. BUT I'm actually looking forward to a Madden league with you guys.