Poll Question

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Pro, Oct 13, 2011.

?

Is everyone watching the entire forum?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I watch only certain threads.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pro

Pro Walk On

Hey guys, just checking in to see who has our forum watched or individual threads only. Just pick your response below. If you don't have our forum watched I suggest you do, or you'll miss out on my great content. Thanks!

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I don't watch any of our threads, but I have our forum up on the internet all day during work and frequently refresh the page to check out the dope new shit. The joys of not giving a shit at work. I play on the internet most of the day.

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I don't technically "watch" the whole forum, but I check and read every new comment throughout the day. During the school day, I don't get a ton of time to post though.

4. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

I check the forums all day from my phone via Forum Runner. Since I'm on the road all day at work this is the best way for me.

5. Pro

Pro Walk On

You guys do know what I'm talking about right? Like how you can click watch and get emails sent to your inbox? I set up mine to where if there's a new thread I get an alert.

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I voted before I read....I think it is safe to say that all of us idiots constantly check this damn thing. I do at work, at home, in the shower, while on the phone to your wives. all the time

• Like Like x 1
  7. Goose

Goose Walk On

If I'm not checking Mullen and Heath's facebook for new pictures of their "Hot Wives", I'm on tradition sports. All while at work. (y)

8. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

yea, like others, I dont "watch" anything... didnt even realize that crap was available. as others, i like to the toe the line of saying, "hey, im not a huge nerd like others and "watch" threads and such" while at the same time checking the forums 1,439,209 timers per day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Creeper...haha