POLL: When should our site club day be?

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by Drifterbub, Jan 17, 2013.

?

What weeknight should we play?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2013.
  1. Monday

52.6%
  2. Tuesday

47.4%
  3. Wednesday

57.9%
  4. Thursday

31.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    All,

As we move into the realm of a larger club and possible multiple clubs representing TSO, we need to create a community day for inter-club play (and eventually league matches). My questions is, what day should this be? Traditionally we have always played on Wednesday nights but that doesn't mean that is the day that it has to be.

I don't want to hear Friday and Saturday as options. People DO have lives on this site (not everybody obviously) and there are going to be times where people can't make those nights. The goal of this poll is to establish a night where MOST people can play. If/when we move to league play then it will be up for the captains to schedule matches.

We can establish a start time in a separate poll.

MoonBBad - can you please tag everyone on this thread, sir?

• Like Like x 1
  2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

As a victim of corporate shenanigans I voted for every night but I'm hoping that will change soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Moving forward, my schedule will only permit me to play on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I can do pretty much every night but Wednesday night

6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I voted Monday/Wednesday because I am usually off one of those days

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I have no preference really, but I have mens league basketball for another month and change (til early March) and that takes place on Wednesday nights. Once that is over I think that would be a good night, though I might play softball again this Summer which is usually Wednesday nights.

To sum up all that baloney in my post, if it isn't Wednesday that would be nice- but if it ends up being Wednesday I will deal. Thursday's aren't a good night for me.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  8. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I started working night shift so I don't really know which day will me my day off (if any) on a consistent basis.