1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Poor Sportsmanship-Quit

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by xassassin4lifex, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

While me and USC were playing our game he quit while I was up 17-7 with the ball 3 yards from the end zone. He got offline too.

2. C Young

C Young Walk On

I didn't quit...and I was still online....I really feel sorry for you if you think anybody would take this game seriously enough to quit in a league sanctioned game

3. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Okay, then accept my invite and well get back to the game.

4. C Young

C Young Walk On

Let's go a little further with the poor sportsmanship...instead of being a rational adult and listening to what I had to say, which was going to be "you can play me on auto-pilot, I have a paintball match to go to at 11:15 est"...you just accused me of being a "dirty little quitter." I didn't accuse you of the same b/c shit happens...it said "you have lost you connection to the user" and I NEVER got offline....if you had checked your friend list you would have been able to see that...that's how I knew you hadn't gone offline. You don't know me well enough to jump to conclusions and accuse me of quitting....I was TEMPLE last year and didn't win a single user game, so losses don't affect me it's a video game.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Last post in this thread for both of you.

Got it?

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

2 unacceptable things happened here..

1 - You don't start a game in a officially sanctioned league if you don't have time to finish it...
    2 - You don't accuse another member of quitting on the forums. You do your best to resolve via XBL and then contact your commish.

7. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Whats the result of this game. Just to finalize the poll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.