Poor Texbooger

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 20, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Poor Texbooger

Probbaly thought he would get a cpl of wins before his firast two losses. Sadly he has me twice. Fortualtey for you Texbooger Werdum can learn how to play from Gonzaga, and Bisping well he will beat Maxipad you got over there:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

TotalAnalage - I was told by Maximus, that Domination is the only option. A 1st round Knock out is the only way he will be happy.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this division or the next."

(By the way, I havnt lost yet. I think Im going to make you statistic)

And for Werdum, If you dont tap quickly you might no be able to fight on the next fight card. So If you dont bring your A game bro Im going to try to put you in retirement.

3. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

By the way Im out of town for My family reunion. I will try to catch you when I can.

4. totalwreckage

ahh the ol family reunion excuse...Someones running scared trying feverishly to get those ractice sessions in :D

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

And now you've angered the Gods. I'm ready to make you a sacrafice. See you in the Coliseum

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

whole lot of shit talking...not alot of punches thrown. come on boys. i scheduled you 2 in 2 fights for a reason. you 2 and hot rod are probably the 3 best guys in the league right now

7. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Dont you worry about a thing. Were going to fight. You ready tonight Total. Im ready when you are.

8. totalwreckage

yeah Maxipad has been dodging me all weekend. If you dont jump on tonight we have to do it i he day sometime between 12-4pst

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hey...he was on for quite some time during the day..

from around 7:30 to 11 pm central..

idk what you guys had scheduled but Im just letting you know

10. totalwreckage

I know just busting his chops. Uusally I see him on in the day didnt catch him on today I have work from 4-11pm pst nasty schedule generally the opposite of everyone but I have seen him on every day excpet now when we fight lol. Luck of the draw I guess lol

11. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Im on right now. Just send me the invite when your ready