1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Pop songs that are WAYYY too catchy...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Basis4aDay56, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Pop songs that are WAYYY too catchy...

... that I can't get out of my head, and can't help but like a little bit. DAMN YOU AMERICA!

- Party in the USA (Miley -- wtffffff)
    - Knock You Down (Keri Hilson w/Ne-Yo & Kanye -- this one isn't so bad, but still wtffff)
    - I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas -- a HUGE WTFFFFFF to this one... GOD DAMN YOUUUUUUU)

So glad I found my iPod and I am not stuck listening to Z100 anymore.

EDIT- just saw the video for that Black Eyed Peas song, and holy shit, Fergie is amazing.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

I thought I was onto something with the black eyed peas back in 2000 when no one knew them. Now I generally detest them, but I agree, Fergie gots talents.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

The Black Eyed Peas played a relatively small private show (300 - 500 people) in Vegas for Ameriquest Mortgage when I worked for them back in '04/05. I walked out after less than a full song and would do the same today.

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

at least i know now im not the only guy who blasts the miley song with the windows down......

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

You guys should not tell anyone else that you listen to Miley Cyrus.

That Keri Hilson song is bad ass though.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Don't worry about that dude, hahaha. Unless my friends start stalking my video game habit, I am in the clear.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

dude.. /nohomo ?!?!?!

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

[​IMG]

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I told my sister the very first time I heard that new black-eyed peas song that it was way too catchy, to the point that I guaranteed it would be used in commercials - something like TGI Friday's or something at some point.

very next day I saw CBS was using that song to pitch its new lineup of shows.

I win.