Porsche Supercup practice race night

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by DelZaster, Jun 27, 2011.

1. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Porsche Supercup practice race night

Wednesday 29th June 10pm EST

This will give us oldies a chance to get behind the wheel again in race conditions and the newer guys to see how we do things

This will be a relaxed race night on random tracks etc n we'l go where the mood takes us but it is a race night all the same and the usual morales apply

This is also a chance for guys to ask questions and get a bit of help and advice

Please post below if you can/can't make it so we know who and how many guys to expect

2. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I will be there in some form or fashion. :D

4. DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73 Walk On

Sounds good to me.

5. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I am also hoping to collect that remaining info I need and post the full race evening schedule Wed/Thurs in time for the Sunday race night

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I need someone to hook me up with the car.:)

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

ok on way

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I am down

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I should be here.....maybe a bit late though.

10. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

I should be there. I'll be in Seattle in the morning though so I might end up being a bit late.

11. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

12. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Ok guys I am hoping my network woes have been sorted. I got a new modem/router today n it's all setup. I have tested in British lobbies on Ops n seems ok so far. I am also planning on testing it on Forza with someone before the races so please if anyone is about shoot me an invite so It can be tested.

Thank you

13. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Hey Helli I slowed you car down a little i put some sugar in your gas tank lol

14. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

I ended up staying at my brothers for tonight, I have Forza and my hard drive but not sure if I'll be able to get on and I don't think he has a mic if I do get on.

I'd say I'm 50/50 for tonight.

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

good racing guys....that was fun. I forgot how enjoyable that is. I was pretty rusty with the tracks. Shaun and DD please dont take anything i say too seriously....I can get pretty mean on the mic during forza sessions....dont mind me.

See you guys sunday....I am going to have to put in some practice time before then!

16. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I would like to Thank all those who turned up for the practice night I enjoyed it as always, well until Helli just drove clean around the outside of me at maple valley turn 1 and made me look a fool lol. As I said il post some pics (il find some of you shaun) from tonight and post the schedule for Sunday tomorrow, race lengths n tracks etc. I hope you all like the car choice and had a good night. Also on Sunday it would be cool if everyone is in the lobby 10 mins prior to race time so we can all start on time so then other people that may have other things they need to do won't have to miss races etc due to late starting.

I was very rusty n nervous when a car got near me etc I'm sure weve all lost some race craft over time. I am sorry for nearly planting you in the rear at Road America Jms that breaking distance I had closed up real quick lol. Also sorry for clipping you at Delgello Helli I had a blonde moment n tried to push to hard on the last corner to try n get my 1st place back (you theif lol) and in doing so you left me loads a room but I wanted some more n did a dumb thing n clipped you buddy

I agree Jms we all do other things etc etc and haven't raced for ages it's real easy to forget how much fun we have mate

Shaun I know it was a tough experience for you but I hope you enjoyed it and continue to do racing with us. Forza is a tough game for starting out thats for sure we all been there buddy. when I first put the game in I wouldnt have done as well as you mate im not joking either I started with all assists n still found the walls lol.

Sorry Helli but you have a new nickname "The Hare" because the races remind me of greyhound racing off goes the Hare n the Greyhounds all try n chase him down lol

Thanks again guys

17. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Heres a quick slide show I made

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice pics man I like it... How did I keep that car from going over on MV, hahahahaha... Nice wins by you.

19. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Thanks mate. I have no idea how u didnt flip it. I thought the lyrics were funny lol

20. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I agree that everybody should continue to race and practice... It's not an easy game, but we have a lot of fun with it. The thing to remember is that a lot of us have been playing this game since the beginning and put in a TON of practice laps. It doesn't require a TON of practice laps to be competitive and have a good time though, just keep showing up, you will get better.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks for joining up over here and thanks for coming to race with us. We will have a few more people once Forza 4 comes out so I hope that you continue to come for the racing etc... Enjoyed the racing and "meeting" you.

22. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

23. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

nice slideshow...the green monster didn't make an appearance though.

24. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Sorry I didnt make it out last night guys. I was looking forward to racing, but had to help my sister do some stuff. I definitely want in on the next one. I was looking forward to racing live with some others.

25. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I know Jms I realised that after id made it I did it quick when I was tired sorry mate lol