***Position Change Deadline: Monday, 9/1/14 @ Midnight EST***

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 30, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

OK, gents. We must perform position changes BEFORE we upload the roster to the league CF. Everyone must post their position change requests in the Team Management forum by Monday, 9/1/14 @ midnight EST. We will review each request individually and update the roster accordingly. REMINDER: POSITION CHANGES ARE NOT BASED ON NFL OR COLLEGE EXPERIENCE. The updated position change parameters for M15 may be viewed using the spoiler below. If you have any questions, let us know.

POSITION CHANGE PARAMETERS
    The following are the MINIMUM attribute requirements for position change requests. They do NOT apply to those players who are already at their natural position. Both rookie and veteran players alike must meet the minimum requirements in order for the position change request to be considered. NFL or college experience does NOT apply. All position changes must be approved unless they are lateral in nature (interchangeable positions: O-line, D-line, linebacker, safety).*

ALL POSITION CHANGES MUST BE MADE PRIOR TO THE REGULAR SEASON; MID-SEASON POSITION CHANGES ARE NOT ALLOWED. Once a player’s position is changed, they must remain at that position for the entire season. NO HYBRIDS ARE ALLOWED (PLAYING MULTIPLE POSITIONS; EX. OLB and DE).

*The league staff reserves the right to deny any and all position change requests.
    OFFENSE
    QUARTERBACKS

Height: 5’10”
    Weight: 200 lbs.
    Attribute requirements: THP 80+, SAC 75, MAC 75, DAC 75

WIDE RECEIVERS
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: CTH 75, RTE 75

FULLBACKS
    Height: No Restriction
    Weight: 240 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: STR 65, RBK 70, PBK 70

RUNNING BACKS
    Height: No Restriction
    Weight: 195 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: AGI 80, BCV 75, CAR 75

TIGHT ENDS
    Height: 6’3”
    Weight: 250 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: CTH 75, RTE 75, CIT 75, PBK, 60, RBK 65

DEFENSE
    SAFETIES

Weight: 195 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: STR 55, TAK 70, ZCV 75

CORNERBACKS
    Weight: 185 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: PUR 55, MCV 70, ZCV 70

LINEBACKERS
    Weight: 230 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: TAK 75, PUR 75, MCV 55, ZCV 55

DEFENSIVE ENDS
    Height: 6’3”
    Weight: 255 lbs
    Attribute Requirements: STR 75, FMV 70, PMV 70, BSH 70

Please note that we updated the rosters with the most current NFL trades that occurred over the past week. Free agent signings, waivers signings, and releases performed by NFL teams were NOT performed with our league roster as those are actions that will be determined by YOU the owners of your respective teams to decide who makes the final cut. If you intend to make any position changes or if you want to check your roster, a copy of the current roster will need to be downloaded to your console from the community files. If you need instructions how to do so, please open the spoiler below.

• From the HOME M15 menu; press R1 twice to the "SHARE" menu
    • From the SHARE menu, select "DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY FILES"
    • When the COMMUNITY FILES menu opens, press TRIANGLE on your controller to open the SEARCH window.
    • In the SEARCH window select "Search for Online ID"
    • In the text entry window that appears, enter "CHUNKNESS" and press the OPTIONS button on your controller
    • A file named "QSFPOSITIONCHANGES" dated 8/30/14 will appear; press X to download the file and save it to your PS4
    • Once you have downloaded the roster file, exit the DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY FILES menu
    • Press R1 once to the "CUSTOMIZE" menu
    • From the CUSTOMIZE menu, select "MANAGE FILES"
    • From the MANAGE FILES menu, select "LOAD AND DELETE FILES"
    • In the LOAD AND DELETE menu, press R1 to view the ROSTER file
    • Scroll down and select "QSFPOSITIONCHANGES" and choose "Yes" to load the file
    • Once the roster file has loaded, exit the MANAGE FILES menu and enter the MANAGE ROSTERS menu to view the current rosters as they will be loaded to our league CF

Once we have everyone's position changes completed, we will upload the roster to our league CF an send invites for everyone to join and complete their roster cuts accordingly. The timeline of events is outlined below. REMINDER: IF YOU MISS THE POSITION CHANGES DEADLINE, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM ANY POSITION CHANGES OUTSIDE OF THE LATERAL POSITION CHANGES ALLOWABLE BY THE CFM. Thank you for your attention regarding this!

UPCOMING DEADLINES:

Position changes: Monday, 9/1/14, @ midnight EST (league CF opened thereafter)

Roster cuts to make the 53 man deadline: Tuesday, 9/2/14, @ midnight EST.

Free agency waiver submissions deadline: Wednesday, 9/3/14, @ midnight EST.

Free agency signings and minimum roster requirements deadline: Thursday, 9/4/14, @ midnight EST. Any waivers free agents that have gone unsigned by the deadline will be unclaimed and remain free agents.

Season kickoff: Friday, 9/5/14, for all teams that have met the minimum roster requirements.

Adam (Big hitter13)
    Alex (Ninersfan80)
    Avery (AveryB)
    Brett (niner_empire86)
    Carl T. (CTfromDC)
    Chris (CSteud)
    Chris M. (MoonBBad)
    Curtis (thafuture3886)
    Danny (DJDunn6)
    Dave (saintsdave75)
    David W. (wayers50)
    Doug (CHUNKNESS)
    Heath (heathh)
    James M. (cry_havoc)
    Jeremy P. (Jeremy)
    Jeremy S. (JSimms)
    Jim (LtJustice)
    Jon (Warhawk AKA dreadman)
    Kevin (Kevin Gomez)
    Lawon (MrWitness36)
    Loren (ThaBayouChef)
    Matt (dakota7)
    Michael C. (guitarDADDY1208)
    Michael O. (Michael Overman)
    Mike A. (Miki1369)
    Moe (CaptMoe)
    Pope (dablakpope)
    Reis (Mugga)
    Rusty (BRUCE80)
    Ryan V. (RVallee)
    T.J. (klaximilian)
    Troy (redlishus)

• Like Like x 5
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I just want to clarify, the first deadline, Monday at midnight, is tonight....correct? And the others follow suit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I'm glad you asked, Matt. As we have some new guys to The Q, such as yourself, that may not be familiar with our procedures. While tonight at the stroke of midnight it will technically be "Monday at Midnight", we just use the term midnight to refer to the END of the day. So the first deadline is TOMORROW (9/1/14) at the end of the day, or "midnight". I know from a literal sense we should use Monday @ 11:59 PM EST, but once everyone is on the same page it pretty smooth sailing.

• Like Like x 3
  4. dakota7

Okay, thanks. So the file will be created Monday night after I go to bed, lol, waiting for me when I wake up. I assume once we have joined the cf, we can begin submitting trades as well?

5. dakota7

Sorry, one more question. I know that the initial waiver claim of a season is huge and a pain in the ass. Do you think it will be processed by 5am Thursday morning? I only ask because I work Thursday at the firehouse and would make other arrangements to get my guys signed. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  6. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

When should we start posting trades?

• Like Like x 1
  7. LtJustice

Actually, we can go ahead and start posting deals for approval now.

Yeah, the waiver claims will be determined and posted before I go to bed on Wednesday night (Thursday morning). My best guess is about 2 AM EST.

• Like Like x 2
  8. dakota7

I see that the Patriots traded Ryan Mallet to the Texans. Is that a change you guys make?

9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

We will perform all of the NFL trades up to the point of the start of the CF. Any trades up to the Monday deadline will be implemented to the roster file before we upload it to the CF. Once we have uploaded the roster file and initiated the CF following the position change deadline, that will be the cutoff for NFL trades taking effect on our roster file.

Kevin Gomez, FYI.

• Like Like x 2
  10. LtJustice

Guys,

If you are requesting to move ANY player to another position (that is not considered a lateral move), you MUST list that players attributes/measurables as it pertains to the requirements for their requested new position. You also must list ALL of the specific size or rating requirements for that position, not just some of them. If you expect to get the change approved, YOU must put in the work, don't expect us to do the homework for you. Any position change requests that do not meet these requirements will be declined.

Also, the position change requirements are a set hard number for a reason. If a player is just 1 or 2 attribute points below the limit or 10 lbs too light, the request will not be approved. If we made exceptions because players were close enough, it would defeat the whole purpose of setting up these parameters in the first place.

Thank you for your attention regarding this.

Adam (Big hitter13)
    Alex (Ninersfan80)
    Avery (AveryB)
    Brett (niner_empire86)
    Carl T. (CTfromDC)
    Chris (CSteud)
    Chris M. (MoonBBad)
    Curtis (thafuture3886)
    Danny (DJDunn6)
    Dave (saintsdave75)
    David W. (wayers50)
    Doug (CHUNKNESS)
    Heath (heathh)
    James M. (cry_havoc)
    Jeremy P. (Jeremy)
    Jeremy S. (JSimms)
    Jim (LtJustice)
    Jon (Warhawk AKA dreadman)
    Kevin (Kevin Gomez)
    Lawon (MrWitness36)
    Loren (ThaBayouChef)
    Matt (dakota7)
    Michael C. (guitarDADDY1208)
    Michael O. (Michael Overman)
    Mike A. (Miki1369)
    Moe (CaptMoe)
    Pope (dablakpope)
    Reis (Mugga)
    Rusty (BRUCE80)
    Ryan V. (RVallee)
    T.J. (klaximilian)
    Troy (redlishus)

• Like Like x 4
  11. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Ok will do so in a few

12. LtJustice

A Point of Emphasis Regarding Position Changes:

Position change requests as of right now, have no restrictions other than our own position requirements. That will NOT be the case once we have officially started our franchise. Despite some early talk to the contrary, the game does still in fact restrict what position changes are available to owners during the off-season of a CFM. For example; we will allow a Safety to move to Linebacker right now (as long as the player meets the position requirements), but once we start the CFM it will not be possible to move a safety to LB (or vice versa).

Here is a list I made up of the position changes that are POSSIBLE in the off-season of a CFM. As you can see, they added a few options, but it is not quite "wide open".

[​IMG]

Again, all position changes must be approved, and players must meet the league position requirements; but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case they were considering a move right now that couldn't be reversed once the franchise started.

Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

How will the FA signing work Jim? LtJustice

14. LtJustice

• Like Like x 1