Position change questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, May 18, 2011.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Got two mainly:

1. Are we allowing position changes this offseason? I know we briefly discussing nipping it in the bud after this past season but I don't remember if we were in agreement on it or not.

2. Can a player who has been changed change back?

Example: I have ROLB Brandon Hiller listed at LOLB. I have LOLB Thomas Davis listed at ROLB on my cap book.

Can I just swap them back in the offseason? I honestly plan on cutting Davis and I want to put Hiller back at ROLB without much confusion on my end. If I can't though...and the only way to swap him back is to cut him...I may just cut him and try to resign him to no avail.

I realize if we do not allow position changes at all, I guess I am screwed unless I can just play him at his natural position. I wouldn't even care about paying 2 starter mods honestly. I just want all my players at their natural positions. I plan on cutting/trading a few of the changed players, but I want to keep Hiller unless I have no other alternative to swapping him back except cutting him.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I think we have to ride this thing out till 12 and then ban changes all together.

And no you cant change him back but he is eligible to play both OLB positions. But if you want to clean your cap book up on paper I see no harm in you moving them back but keep their salary and all the rules that come with position changes,ie, how it effects guys behind them in depth.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Looking at the franchise article, looks like people will be able to edit positions in franchise. At least offline anyway, hopefully online. Just have to really watch that.