Position Change Request Forum

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

If you are trying to move any player from their original position listed in Madden you must first put a request in here.

One of the board members will need to approve the position change before you are allowed to use him in the game in your TWO DEEP. (reserves beyond the two deep you are fine to have anybody fill). And by two deep I mean double the starters. . .which means your top 4 CB's should all be CBs, for 3/4 style teams so should your top 4 MLB's etc.

Only once you are approved here can you use them in a game.

2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

The Chargers have three (3) position change requests.

1. Luis Castillo - DE to DT - He is actually listed on nfl.com as a DT. Primary reason for position change is team decision to switch from 3-4 to 4-3. Castillo is 84 OVR at DE and 87 OVR at DT. Suggests he is a natural DT, and DE position in a 3-4 is essentially a 4-3 DT.

2. Larry English - OLB to DE - Like with Castillo, move is made to effectuate change from 3-4 to 3-4. English weighs over 250 and Speed is lees than 80. Rating at DE is 80 OVR vs 73 OVR as OLB. Once again, indicative of a player in his natural position. And as above, OLB in a 3-4 is very similar to DE in a 4-3. This is not a crazy position change for English.

3. Jacob Hester - FB to TE - Hester does not run block well enough to a traditional blocking back. He has good speed in a straight line, and he runs exceptional routes and has good hands. Hester has virtually none of the finesse skills of a HB. So if you have to get in a tradition I or equivalent set to use Hester, but he is not a good ISO blocker, so the run is diminished. But he is very valuable in the passing game, but is rarely on the field in a must pass situation because he is a FB. Playing as the TE2 for the Chargers is a fit for Hester. He is a serviceable blocker, but a better receiver and would open up two and three TE sets for San Diego.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Approved. Please note that if you try to RFA or Franchise any of these players you will now need to do so at their new overall ratings at their positions.

What is Hesters ratings at TE?

4. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

Cowboys have 1 position change request.
    1.Jay Ratliff -I just trade for Sedrick ellis and is to short for 3-4 de so i want to move Jay Ratliff to Re . he is undersized for 3-4 dt anyways but at 6-4 300 he is perfect for 3-4 DE. Old rating 90 ..New would be 87 but he would be replacing a 78 rating

5. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Approved. Jay Ratliff DT to DE is ok.

6. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Titans:
    Jason Jones DT 81 OVR to DE 79 OVR
    Jones is actually a DE now on the Titans defense. The new rosters actually say this. I'd like to switch him there.