Position Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Huronia8, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Nov 9, 2009
    Position Changes

Figured i'd start this thread since I'am sure most of you already know who's moving where.

I'am moving:

TE Horton to FB
    - With Senior FB Ward now gone we are forced to switch our offense, next season we will use more of an H-Back and double tight sets, Horton was 3rd string last season at TE but is a phenomenal athlete that we are looking to get onto the field

FS Daytawion Lowe to CB
    - With Freshman FS Darrell Dawson firming entrenching himself as a leader of the secondary the sophmore Lowe will shift over to corner where he hopes to have the same success Thorpe Award Winner Markelle Martin had last season.
    At 6'1 185 Lowe is more then able to get out and run with bigger WRs. He is penciled in to start at Boundary Corner next season.

Depending on how recruiting finishes off we could potentially see two more position switches for the Cowboys.
  2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009
    NC State Position Changes

(Place Holder)
  3. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Dec 9, 2009
    With Missouris ENTIRE offence being SRs next year the Tigers have very few position changes to be made.

ATH Jason Stanely will be moved to MLB as Missouri plans to switch up the D to a 3-4 next season. Both Stanely and Bostic will be starting as FR, both with great potential.