1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Position Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Post em here

Mine are going to be LB's moving to the line. I got 8 MLB's, and I'm moving to a 4-3. Some of the bigger, slower ones are going to become linemen.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

Mike Dawson RG to LG
    Andy Norwell RT to LT

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I lost track. I moved a TE to FB, a MLB to FB, a couple of MLb to OLB, and one MLB to DE (but his speed was in the 70's). Most - probably all - will be playing as backups.

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Had 2 CB before position changes. My 4-star athlete (Washington) not quick enough for the secondary, but will be an eventual beast at OLB (76). Great coverage skills.

FS Ray Hall --> CB
    FS Baushaud Breeland --> CB
    TE Drew Taylor --> FB (Backup)

All others were on OL, just balancing sides.

5. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I moved a bunch of guys around. Lost track of all of them. They were all balancing offensive line positions, moving defensive lineman around, and switching linebackers up. Did move a fb to center but then I think I cut him. Was higher rated on the line then in backfield. I could probably track down specifics if needed.