Position Changes!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Sorry if anyone was overlooked.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Florida has seniors starting at nearly every position, so if we don't win this year we might not have many more chances. Granted I have some fairly talented backups but this is probably the best team I have fielded in this dynasty.

Of my true freshman, my highest rated players were MLB O'Neil and TE Guidry at 82 each. Guidry would actually be an 85 overall WR but I am at the minimum for his natural position of TE. He likely plays in 4/5 WR sets ala Gerald Christian. SS Garrett will likely be the starter despite being just 80 overall. I have a 79 overall RS FR but that player has just 81 speed, Garrett has 89 speed.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

just an athlete to wr for me.

I have alot of decent freshmen, so we need to get through 4 more seasons so I can get my 1st title :)

It ain't gonna be this year I can tell you that.

4. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I moved one of my 4 TE's to backup FB, freshman ATH to SS, and moved one of my ultra slow 215 lb SS's to OLB. My incoming freshman were nothing special with one of my 5 stars being a 79 overall and 2 of them at 80, including the ATH that was #2 overall on the board.
    Offensively this will probably be my best team yet but with limited talent on D still a B or B- overall so probably unrealistic for me to expect championship run.

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Just moved my o-line and OLBs around. This team is gonna be really good next year. I'm really gonna need some additions to the secondary if I expect to compete past next season.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm in the same boat as you. I really need to improve my secondary next season. Lamb and Brown should eventually be good cornerbacks but they are the only decent players I have at that position after this season. Clay Smith hopefully returns for his senior season, so free safety will be ok for at least one more season. At strong safety I have a redshirt freshman and true freshman competing for the starting role, so solid there for years to come.

Oh and I didn't make any crazy moves. Just switched around some o-lineman and linebackers. I debated on moving my 92 overall 2nd string HB (Harris) to WR but he drops to like an 83. He is my highest rated running back but plays worse than my 90 overall HB (Thomas).

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I got home last night at 1am after 16 hours driving, I'll get mine done at some point this afternoon.

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I'll get mine done by 2pm.

9. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Moved some Offensive Linemen around to fill vacancies left by graduating seniors. Also moved some Defensive Ends to ease the loss of departing senior Jason Ankrah. My most notable move was probably shifting MLB Eric Washington to OLB, where he will most likely be the starter.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

moved a both the #1 and #4 overall recruits to WR, the 6'6" guy is 81 OVR with 94 SPD and 84 CTH. the 6'0" is 80 OVR and the more complete receiver at the moment. what are the chances we get to week 1 tonight?

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Tubby Smith? LOL!!!!!

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Slim and none, and slim just left the building

13. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Fuck Wisconsin.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Oh and I will be out late tonight. If I am last on cuts just text me and I'll send my password. I need to cut a 40 overall SS. I moved my walk-on FB to SS so the CPU doesn't screw me again. I have no idea how that guy survived cuts last year when a) I cut him to bring my roster to 70 and b) he was my lowest rated player by far and I had 2 other FB on my roster.

15. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I moved a OT to OG and one Athlete to CB and one to RB. Can we get cuts done tonight? If we can I will pass the file to Brian for schedules.

16. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I moved a FS to CB for depth, he isn't good or fast. I moved a QB to WR with mid-80's speed. Then I moved some OL around and a ROLB to LOLB. Nothing illegal.

17. Dru50

Nothing special for LSU (literally) - moved some shitty OL around, some shitty DE around and some shitty OLB's around. This team is going to be flat out awful next season. I think I have one guy rated a 90+ and it's a G.

18. Juggernautblitz

Just pound the rock behind that OG and you'll be just fine.

19. Dru50

pretty much the gameplan for this year....

20. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Can somebody link the dynasty wire for me to see if I can recruit from my phone.

21. Dru50

you can't recruit from an iPhone but if you have a droid I think you can.

I'd also be willing to do your recruiting for you while you are gone if needed.

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have a Droid but the ea we site makes it hard to find the dynasty wire.

23. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I think Negative Nancy....errr I mean Dru just has the same posts that he uses every season to describe how bad his team is.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Happy new year, get drunk mother fuckers... season 5 begins with our first shitty work week of the new year. Party hard and stay off the fuckin roads!

25. Juggernautblitz

Go Irish!

• Like Like x 1