Position Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by justadude, Mar 1, 2011.

1. justadude

justadude Walk On

Position Changes - Alabama

I do not see a problem with them. The TE is below 80 Speed.

J.Lane Fr Ovr 74 Spd 79 TE->FB
    M.Wilson Fr Ovr 65 RT->RG
    Z.Heath Jr Ovr 76 RT->LG
    S.Williams Fr Ovr 79 RT(?)->LT
    J.Kramer Fr Ovr 78 LE->RE
    R.Nealy Fr Ovr 78 LOLB->MLB
    N.Thomas Fr Ovr 78 FS->SS

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Those all look good to me. As far as I'm concerned, we've been through this enough times to know what's cool and what ain't, so why don't we just post questions rather than trying to post every change.

Me - I didn't move anyone out of position, but I changed sides for a couple of guys. I moved one outside backer to the middle, but I didn't really do much else.

3. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I moved two freshman RE to LE and the only actual change I have is

5* ATH Jerome Lake to FB (81 OVR)

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I love a good FB. I did get a one-star who turned out to be a 72, but it looks like I'll be in the market again next year.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Dangit if I would have had 1 more home game I'm sure I would have changed Lake's mind with a visit. Nice catch.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I got a 3* JuCo MLB that is an 83, im excited about that

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I have an MLB that's 195 pounds. Yep, he came in like that years ago. He'll be a senior this season, and it's such an eye sore, that I'm considering cutting him.

All my position changes this year were simply LT to RT and LOLB and ROLB. I switched my freshman FS to strong safety.

As far as new players are concerned, my freshmen 5-stars came in at QB (80), WR (80), and HB (79) My 4-star FS came in at an 81. My 3-star FB (78) will start immediately.

It's going to be a great, great class.

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

I got a 5* QB after week 5 of the offseason he's the #1 overall QB 81 Ov. 90 Sp 90 Elu 80 Throw Pow.
    3* Juco WR 80 Ova and a 4 * Juco G 87 Ova.

9. the_rhinoceros

the_rhinoceros Walk On

I was in the lead for that QB Week 4, but I hit my recruiting limit when I signed a 4 star WR. I hope you know how to use him. I sure don't. I was going to see if I could make him a WR or HB.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

My fives came in at 81, 81, and 79. I got two juco fours in the eighties, and some freshman four stars at 78 and 79. Got a one-star FB at 72, and another at 69. Not bad for snagging anything I could get.

Corner was a bust for me, though. Lost a soph at 82 to Iowa, and brought in three three star guys @ 65, 64, & 64. Ouch.

11. Goose

Goose Walk On

He'd be a 68 HB and a 51 WR so I think he'll stay at QB. I might have to change to a read option playbook in a few seasons and hopefully get a tutor before then to show me how to do it.

12. bdub

bdub Walk On

My two 5* came in at 80 and 79. Glad my stud HB decided to come back, hopefully he wont get hurt in week 2 this time around.