1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Possible front page delays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, May 23, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

@RynoAid

Guys I went to the ER on Saturday for some minor surgery. I am fine, but in pain and discomfort still, and am not and cannot sit for long periods of time. (If you want more details I can give them, but think on the last bit and I think your imagination can do the work for ya ;)) It might be tough for me to sit down and write out long news articles atleast for the next week. I probably wont even go into work until thursday as it is.

I do have some in the works though. I was going to write up madden info up to now article. I was also planning on doing the next Spotlight on keller and the TMFL. So just a heads up and bear with me a bit type of thing if it seems quiet on the main page. I will work on them some, but will be slow.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Prep-H and lay on your belly.:)

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

not prep H I have some prescription shit. some hydrocortozone (sp) based gel. I have broken several bones before, and lets just say the surgical event I went through surpasses those in the pain department in the short time period. Even the local anesthetic shots were excruciating and I have a tolerance to local anesthesia. I told the nurse, and they were going to give me a morphine shot before hand, but the Dr was in a hurry and I didnt get the Morphine shot until after. I was yelling and biting my arm, and was drenched with sweat afterwards. Lets just say I now have a sympathy for guys who have been prison raped.

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's TMI, but I've heard that is painful as hell.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Oh it isnt the half of it. I left out the TMI...

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

nothing a razorblade and a couple ice cubes couldn't handle.... :eek:

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Fuck that...you would have to be on heroin.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Shudder

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Back to work and a lot better today. Went to see a follow up Dr yesterday and he gave me some stronger vicodin and an anti-imflammatory which is working wonders. Will be back to working on some more articles soon.