Possible front page delays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jmustang1968, May 23, 2011.

1. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

@RynoAid

Guys I went to the ER on Saturday for some minor surgery. I am fine, but in pain and discomfort still, and am not and cannot sit for long periods of time. (If you want more details I can give them, but think on the last bit and I think your imagination can do the work for ya ;)) It might be tough for me to sit down and write out long news articles atleast for the next week. I probably wont even go into work until thursday as it is.

I do have some in the works though. I was going to write up madden info up to now article. I was also planning on doing the next Spotlight on keller and the TMFL. So just a heads up and bear with me a bit type of thing if it seems quiet on the main page. I will work on them some, but will be slow.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Prep-H and lay on your belly.:)

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

not prep H I have some prescription shit. some hydrocortozone (sp) based gel. I have broken several bones before, and lets just say the surgical event I went through surpasses those in the pain department in the short time period. Even the local anesthetic shots were excruciating and I have a tolerance to local anesthesia. I told the nurse, and they were going to give me a morphine shot before hand, but the Dr was in a hurry and I didnt get the Morphine shot until after. I was yelling and biting my arm, and was drenched with sweat afterwards. Lets just say I now have a sympathy for guys who have been prison raped.

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's TMI, but I've heard that is painful as hell.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Oh it isnt the half of it. I left out the TMI...

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

nothing a razorblade and a couple ice cubes couldn't handle.... :eek:

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Fuck that...you would have to be on heroin.

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Shudder

9. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Back to work and a lot better today. Went to see a follow up Dr yesterday and he gave me some stronger vicodin and an anti-imflammatory which is working wonders. Will be back to working on some more articles soon.