Possible Owner Departure

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I've been thinking about possibly leaving the OMFL at the end of the season. I'm not totally sure yet but I will give a definite notice before the last 2 weeks of the regular season so the league can have owners in place for the offseason. I want to make sure you guys can replace my little board room job in enough time also. I just have plenty of things that I want to get on a routine of doing around the house and with the family; and work for me will be nuts through January 10th or so. I feel more than 50% sure that I will want to re-apply and get on the waiting list at some point during Madden 11.

I love the league here and I will give you guys a definite answer in the next week or so.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That would suck losing a quality owner like you. But I do understand priorities. So I hope whatever your decision is that you keep in touch.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Sucks. Bad. Understandable. There's more I'd put but it'd probably come with another butt chewing.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Damn Bluebean that sucks. You will definitely be kept at top of waiting list. Need to work that OT anyways to pay for the Super Bowl trip to Dallas.

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

I would definitely still keep in touch. I'll be around on the AIM Blast Group also. I'm catching hell right now just trying to fit in my OMFL games. I played the Broncos the other night until almost Midnight when I had to wake up at 4:20am for work. Rough!