1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Possible Playbook Rule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think we will move to a rule regarding custom playbooks similar to the one LeatherHelmets established in HOF. LH, can you please explain that guideline to the rest of the league? I really like it and its really easy. Most playbooks we have now follow that guideline so it shouldn't be a lot of transtitioning but it will be something 'set in stone'.

The only issue I foresee is that default Multiple playbook users will have to declare a base defense at the beginning of the year due to the custom guys having to do the same. I don't like the Multiple playbooks but don't mind them that much.

Another running idea -- thoughts?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

JerzeyReign

is 4-2-5 allowed?

Might be going that route next year if so.. I would think about 3-3-5 but i sometimes like 4 DL to help stop the run, but some reason I don't attack the 335 right to gash it.. Wished I could experiment offline with my roster :(

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah its allowed, I ran it at Rutgers. You already know its weakness since it was your advantage when you played me at Rutgers. Kind of the reason I moved away from it.