Archived Possible Playbook Rule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 8, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think we will move to a rule regarding custom playbooks similar to the one LeatherHelmets established in HOF. LH, can you please explain that guideline to the rest of the league? I really like it and its really easy. Most playbooks we have now follow that guideline so it shouldn't be a lot of transtitioning but it will be something 'set in stone'.

The only issue I foresee is that default Multiple playbook users will have to declare a base defense at the beginning of the year due to the custom guys having to do the same. I don't like the Multiple playbooks but don't mind them that much.

Another running idea -- thoughts?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

JerzeyReign

is 4-2-5 allowed?

Might be going that route next year if so.. I would think about 3-3-5 but i sometimes like 4 DL to help stop the run, but some reason I don't attack the 335 right to gash it.. Wished I could experiment offline with my roster :(

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah its allowed, I ran it at Rutgers. You already know its weakness since it was your advantage when you played me at Rutgers. Kind of the reason I moved away from it.