Possible resignation..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Aug 3, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Possible resignation..

Guys, I am not looking for a hand out or sympathy, but life just happens sometimes. I have been trying my best to scrap together cash for this new game and it's not going to happen. I was able to get the NCAA for my youth group, which allows me access to it, but for Madden that's just not possible and with my air conditioning going out earlier this summer, new tires on the car, back to school clothes and supplies all have max out the old CC and drained the account for a lil while. I am just strapped. I knew this was a possibility so that's why I pushed really hard on the new structure and system. Jeremy and others on this board or more than capable to run this puppy and as soon as I can get the game I can come back.

There's still 2 more weeks, so we'll just see how things play out, but I owe you guys a heads up on how things are going.

I am pumped about the future here. I feel that the TF premier status, the fact there are other premier leagues, and the new structure has forced us and will continue to push us to excellency here at the OMFL. You guys are some of the most creative, innovative guys I know any where. Ya, we bump heads a lot, but that's what happens when you have creativity and passion. The fact is there are no huge personalities here and everyone gets along when it matters.

A+ for you guys.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

When's your bday? Actually it doesn't matter, early bday present.

3. natedawg212000

LOL, that's how I get the wife to let me have it 99% of the time. My bday is in september haha.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Nate,

I'll take care of it for you. I'll ship it to you on Aug. 10th via USPS. I'll pick up two copies.

I just had to replace my PS3, but thanks to a bonus from BBY for catching a crooked employee, I have the extra cash.

Call it a family gift. :)

5. natedawg212000

Ah man. I knew you guys would do this, which makes me feel horrible. I am very appreciative though.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Glad it worked out. I was going to suggest a Gamestop gift card.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We're family, you and me (for real lol). No big thing man. Glad I can help you out when you need it. Besides, I need you here to help with cap book explanations! :)

8. natedawg212000

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Glad you took care of Nate all the work he has done it is the least we (Win) could do for him.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Hey Nate,

Text me your address to my cell phone or post here in the next little bit your address so I can go by the post office after work and get it sent off.

11. natedawg212000

1703 N. State St.
    Jennings, LA 70546

12. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Will be going out as quickly as I can get it to the postal service.

13. natedawg212000

win lets talk on aim about something important. i dont want to waste your time.