Archived Possible Slider Discussion

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Baron, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

I Peench Bulldog Bucs Mike E MartyWebb Ghost

Ok, so in my most recent game against Mississippi State, shit got insane. Peench, did you up the break tackle of the offense AI? Because there were plays where the Bulldog players were breaking 4 tackles, and that's not even hyperbole. To say nothing of the number of 1 or 2 tackles being broken.

I mean, things are bad enough when the CPU runs 4 straight slant plays during their drives, but now they're catching them 8 yards out and then going for 80 yard TD's.

I thought the whole point of going single conference was to avoid the cheese douchebaggery of the CPU, and it feels like things have gotten worse. I know we want the CPU to be competitive, but right now they're just infuriating.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

I agree with you Baron something just felt off in my week 1 game against Cal but I wasn't sure if it was the sliders or just Cal being Cal(if you know what I mean). I'm hoping my week 3 game against Illinois goes better and it isn't the sliders. I haven't experienced the broken tackles but I did notice the huge running holes the CPU OLine were creating and the not blocking on kickoff returns is annoying as well. I'm not sure if the kickoff not blocking is a slider issue though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

While Michigan gave me no problems, Arizona State and their no huddle did. But the running game hasn't been what is beating me, it's been the passing game. As far as sliders are concerned right now, I like how competitive the CPU is, if I had to change anything, it'd maybe be User Pass Rush? If not, I'd still be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Baron Bulldog MartyWebb The only changes from last season are CPU run block, CPU pass accuracy, User pass block. All got bumped one tick up. I had a tough game against N'Western and their no huddle, but it was a lot of fun. I agree with Marty, pass rush seems to be lacking. I'll bump that up a bit. Otherwise, let's ride these out one more week. No running/tackling abilities were touched at all.

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yeah and no one rage quit :rolleyes:

6. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Oh lord, then my defense SUCKS. :(

7. I Peench

In your defense, the UConn RB went HAM on me. I'll keep it as is, but we'll continue to monitor it as we go along.

8. I Peench

MartyWebb how were the sliders in your loss?

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Tough to judge, because I was AT Arkansas. Their QB was incredibly accurate(haven't really had to deal with that in my prior two games,) and I had untimely drops. Really, the loss was more because of a Pick-Six I threw, and an untimely fumble in the first half. Their pass rush was intense, but, they're pretty stacked in that department IIRC.