possibly looking to add a board member

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 11, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

possibly looking to add a board member

we have a board that helps me make the best decision for the league here. it consist of you being an active owner with straight playing ability (no cheese, cheating, or quitting in your back ground). if you think this is something you can stay committed too (we give you a job) and have the time and energy for, then his me up.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nate, I told you before that I'd be available for a board position after basketball. . .and the timing of this will be perfect.

Our season ends in 2 weeks...I will have plenty of free time after this. I would be really interested in the board position, whatever capacity that may be.

Also, I'm only involved with the OMFL now (no Mega) so I'd have my full attention on this league.

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Im pretty active in the league, but not very computer-friendly yet but im getting there. Not a cheesy player at all. I have to get better at the game before i can start to cheese or cheat. Been cheesed once, but everyone else has played well. dont know if i can help alot but ill try.

I want to see what was said about the Steelers game when i was the Browns. hahaha

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Not that Sam Dog! No!! haha

5. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Im down for the position but dunlaps probably a bit better suited for it since he QUIT mega and will be ELIMINATED in the first round of the playoffs. haha

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

dunlap has received the spot.