Post-Game Highlights?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I find that I'm not able to upload any highlights after my games. I think I remember that some other people reported this as well. I can see that several of us are able to capture and post highlights, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or it it's just random as to who can save highlights and who can't. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I think it's random. Sometimes my videos save and sometimes they don't, and I can't think of anything that I might be doing to differently each time. I think the patch will fix this thankfully. I love seeing others' videos from games, but there haven't been much to view of late.

Videos also help defend against cheese. For instance, if you were to throw to your receiver 5 times for 200 yards after the patch (when your second leading receiver goes for 33 yards), I'd want to see all 5 catches posted. ;-)

3. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Ouch. He's fast and caught a couple deep balls.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Delete all the CPU pictures before uploading. It fixes it most of the time

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

That worked! Thank you much. I deleted all the picture highlights and then was able to successfully upload 5 video highlights.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Mine just bogged down again.

Busted a 74 yard TD with the second string FB of all people. First read on the option, bowled over the lone safety (UAB runs that awful 3-3-5) and took it to the house. Looks kinds silly, though, like when a DT rumbles for a TD after picking up a fumble.

7. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I have been repping the option in my in house dynasty, I'm thinking of recruiting some players for the system and going all 1980s on you guys.

8. egofailure

My videos didn't load last night, but they're saved in my EA highlights. I had an "oops" score at the end of the game, so I'll be posting that video after work. Rather than describe what happened, I'd rather just show you all.

9. egofailure

Translation: You're having trouble throwing the ball? ;-)

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

My game froze up trying to upload my 3rd string QB's nice read option keep for an 80 yard TD...

11. egofailure

As promised ...