Post Game Stuff

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Post Game Stuff

Thought I'd post this in case it came in handy.

Right after the game ends, I go to the "view and manage highlights" section from the post game menu.

EA's pic are usually bad, so I delete them all. I find one play I like, view the replay, and snap "the" shot I want to show up on your screens. Maybe I'll click a few more, especially if a senior does something cool or if I see an animation that is fairly rare, but I only really need one.

Then, I save the vids of the plays I like best. I try to pick five, so you guys have something to see, and also so you know I'm scoring in a multitude of ways rather than overusing a particular play or two. But it's really just to show off.

Anyway, judging by the variety of posts, it looks like all of us do different things. I just want to see us all doing something, especially since we now have a really cool piece of integrated software built right into the dynasty itself.

Also, drop comments when you're looking around. Let the guys who are saving the pics and vids know people are watching them. Everything looks great so far.

AG

2. mbmonk

mbmonk Walk On

I watch every video that gets posted! :)

I didn't know how to save vids so that is why I haven't so far. But I will in the future.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I dig the post game write-ups and vids. If anyone doesn't know how to save them, post here and we'll walk you through it.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I thought I'd bump this thread, since only about half of us are doing any post game stuff at all. I'd really like us to at least save videos of big plays, so the guys know you're game isn't gimmicky. I'm not asking for big write-ups or huge amounts of time spent, but I would like everyone to have some kind of post-game routine that gives the rest of us something to see.

We cool with that?

5. JustASample

JustASample Walk On

ha, i just asked about this in another thread.. i don't know how to save vids... my next game i will play around a bit more and see what i can do...

I think the vids are a GREAT idea and everyone should save vids b/c like you said that shows everybody is playing fair and not doing bullshit... And the highlights are great to see anyways

6. mrluchini

mrluchini Walk On

Same here. I tried to snap some pictures during the game, but I guess I have to wait until after the game. Once my game ended, I was not in the mood to try again to figure it out. :)

I will try again this next game as I think it's cool what you guys have done.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The CPU auto saves four pics, but no vids. If you go to the highlight option in the post game menu, you can view and create highlights, which allows you to save videos from different camera angles and or/view replays, which you can move forward and back frame-by-frame to snap pics of whatever you like.

Also, you can choose the manage highlights option, which lets you delete the stuff you don't want. I typically delete the CPU saved pics, and substitute my own.

The first pic you create/save will be the "cover shot" that goes up online, as long as you delete the CPU saved pics.

8. BulldogBully

BulldogBully Whiskey Slinger

I finally remembered to take the time to manage some highlights in my last game (since it was against UAB and I had some decent plays), but after I saved the video and tried to upload it, the son-of-a-bitch'n thing said that the dynasty wire was unavailable and my video was NOT uploaded. Is this a recurrent happening or pretty rare?

9. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

i think it'll happen occasionally. it happened with my game with Rice. i've got videos saved, but i still can't upload them. weird.....