Post Patch Problems

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cgreen214, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Jun 22, 2011
    1. Members removed from online dynasty that had a custom playbook in my dynasty cause problems. Everytime me or a member tries to play against the previously user controlled team it freezes on the loading screen.

2. I had a qb that was injured for ten weeks come back this week. This is post patch and I thought they fixed this isssue.

Has anyone else heard anything about these problems since the update.
  2. Connor

Connor Walk On

Jun 27, 2011
    I got the transfer fail in another league. This time there was no evidence of the game even being played. It was like I quit early. Actually, exactly like that. I even had the option of playing again.
  3. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    My DE james Gayle was injured 10 weeks during a game so I benched him even though he was said to be fine. After the patch it said that he was injured again which was nice to see.

I haven't had a new long injury so I don't know what happens there.

I heard there was a new playbook issue but Im not sure what it is, I read it on Op Sports.
  4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Jun 14, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Playbook issue is a joke. They redo your playbook when you resave, adding random plays and removing some. The playbook glitch is still there (I have blank formations all over in my book, but all the formations are there). IT EVEN HAPPENS ON DEFAULT BOOKS (4-3 had the Dime disappear on me 3 times).
    • Like Like x 1