Post Season 3 Preseason 4 Baron's User Poll

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Baron, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Come one, come all! It's Baron's user poll! Here the infinite wisdom of the glorious fucker Frank Baron is dispensed on to you soulless heathens for your poll viewing pleasure. And if that phrasing unnerved you, boy are you in for a swell time below!

[​IMG]
    1. ( I Peench ) Christ this sucks. I mean at some point, I'm going to have to compliment this fucker. But... So anyway, you guys all know why he's here: yet another 1 loss, NC season for this cheesing bastard. Shit's starting to get ridiculous.

[​IMG]

2. ( Bucs ) That division set up is just killing poor Bucs. Finally puts together a 12 win season and doesn't even get to lose to play Peench in the GAYCC title game. That said, he's earned this silver medal spot so, ya know, he can kill vampires, werewolves and undead with his fictional medal.

[​IMG]

3. ( Bulldog ) Bulldog's got probably one of the best rosters through very illegitimate means of recruiting and he's good decent-ish on the sticks and yet he just simply can not get over the hump and win a National Championship. One wonders if he ever will...

[​IMG]

4. ( DerekC ) Anyone else completely weirded out by the silent efficiency that is DerekC? I thought the Frank Beamer analogy was apt before the end of last season and now it really is. But the question is: Will he always be a Beamer? Or will he ever exceed that to win a NC for the Hokies?

[​IMG]

5. ( JFace907 ) So much for Washington's window closing last year. They made a nice run but ran into USC in the PAC-12 title game. Can they keep it going in the PAC-12 North or will Oregon start asserting some dominance there?

[​IMG]

6. ( Baron ) Utah, Utah, Utah. Always seems to be on the cusp of greatness. Has yet to lose to the CPU since Season 1, but just seems to shit the bed against the top users. And the window is closing fast. If not within the next two seasons, Utah might never win a NC this cycle.

[​IMG]

7. ( Danthraxxx ) = The perils of this particular cycle may just be wearing even heavier than usual on poor Danthraxxx. Dan will be giving the spread option one more season before switching to pro. Last time the charm? Or will Dan wish he'd made the switch this year.

[​IMG]

8. ( sawemoff ) The Beavers have made a living upsetting better teams while steadily stockpiling talent. When do the beavers break through the dam (seewhatIdidthere?) and start competing for a PAC-12 title?

[​IMG]

9. ( Mike E ) You'd think that a team that made their conference title game would be much, much higher. But nay! Combining my hatred of the GAYCC along with the fact that FSU was clearly the 4th best team in the ACC, and you've got this ranking! Did FSU beat Va Tech last season? IRRELEVANT in the Lord of the Flies that is the GAYC.

[​IMG]

10. ( MartyWebb ) Poor Marty. Dude guts it out season after season but just can't seem to break through that glass ceiling. And Brett Hundley is finally a senior, a 94 OVR, bitching senior. So if not this year... But take solace, Marty, you'll never be in the...

THE ABSENTEE WALL OF SHAME!!!

[​IMG]

Thankfully, this is probably the last we'll see of Ghost in this neck of the woods. Or at least, if he knows what's good for him, it will be!

But it seems as if there's something missing. Something... absent from this user poll. I mean 11 just seems like a silly number to have in a online dynasty. Oh well, whatever it is that is absent, obviously couldn't be that important to our league.

Hope you all enjoyed Baron's this post/pre-season user poll! We'll be back at the middle of the season to see which of the mid-level teams can break that glass ceiling, who can make some progress on the recruiting trail and who if anyone, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE, can dethrone that douchebag Peench! Night all!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Good work Baron. Love it. Well....most of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I like having the title "The Consummate Upset Artist" but it would be nice to see "Finally Someone Took Down Peench." Wishful thinking but it could happen one day :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Very nice....broke my silence ;)

Been busy lately, sorry for not chatting up as much as usual. I've been getting fat lol....so I've went back to excercising and what not. So nights I'm not playing a game. I'm out playing bball or something

• Like Like x 2