Post Title Update #2 Bugs

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by jello1717, Aug 15, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Shaun Mason Drifterbub

Figured I'd start this thread.

I don't know if this is a bug or a new "feature" but holy jeebus running the no huddle is annoying as hell now!!!! From my experience now 100% of the time that you call a no huddle play the QB will wait for everyone to get set and then go into an animation where it looks like he's calling an audible (despite not pushing any buttons). This is all fine and dandy, but 100% of the time (in my limited testing) 1 of the offensive guys goes into his "I can't hear what you just said" animation. This is even while playing at home in front of a quiet crowd.

Here it is in action:

EDIT:
    I thought it went without saying, but just in case, this behavior didn't exist prior to update #2.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Yep I noticed the exact same thing this morning when a I played a home game.

3. jello1717

The new no huddle animations will be annoying for running the no huddle, but it will kill some hurry up offenses where you need to move quickly but can't because your HB standing right next to the QB couldn't hear the play.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I haven't seen it yet, but I can confirm the counter glitch is still there.

5. jello1717

I've tested the no huddle thing and it even happens on spikes too.

6. jello1717

The counter glitch is easy to workaround. When I listed what I thought might be relevant stats, I listed the players' heights. It was determined by someone on OS that the height is what triggers the bug. From my testing, any HBs 5'8 or shorter are bugged. 5'9 and taller are safe.

I just edited my short HBs to be 5'9 as a workaround.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Question: Did the update bring in the new standard issue jerseys that were not part of the release. I recall EA saying that jerseys team release as thier primary jersey would be available for FREE. Obviously I know the jersey store, or whatever bullshit they're calling it (pay more for dope ass jerseys really), still exists.

8. jello1717

The patch notes said they'll be out "next month," IE September.

Yes I know the date of the patch notes post is in July, but that post was updated with the new notes without changing the time stamp so "next month" really does mean September and not August.

9. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Cool, thanks. I appreciate it. Do you know what is included in that "Free" jersey package? I know teams like Northwestern and Maryland have released new issues standards.

Oh btw - GO GREEN

10. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

what is the counter glitch? I run counter plays and if it a glitch in my benefit I should stop running them.

11. jello1717

It's absolutely not in your benefit and there'd be absolutely no doubt that you just got glitched, so if you have to ask, you haven't been.

12. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

all these are still there, also im noticing robo qb too, its mainly due to lack of pressure from the user DL, ai dl interactions are just fine

another thing, pa zone read plays, you are no longer able to hand the ball of to the hb chioce, its been reduced to a normal play action play, makes no sense to try and replicate wvu offense imo, i guess this was a result of
    this

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  13. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I've noticed this too. Don't mind it on the road but it is over done, especially at home.

14. majesty95

I noticed both of these pre-patch but since they haven't been fixed I'll post them:

15. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

haha guess I haven't seen this bug because Vincent Smith has been injured for me all year. He is healthy for the conf championship so guess I should adjust his height ehh?

16. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

A game I played froze when they started showing the end of game highlights. I've never had a game freeze issue, and I have only had my game installed on my Xbox for a few weeks. I did uninstall it though, for the Madden Demo, so that may very well be it.

17. majesty95

Wow, just saw this. Haven't practiced if it, but if it is true it is a severe hindrance to a popular playbook...

18. majesty95

Here are a few more things I have noticed. Both are carryovers from pre-patch...

19. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Weird, according to the patch notes they fixed the corner thing. So how's the new zone? Haven't had a chance to play yet.

20. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

gotta run more test games, but so far, its the same. the issue seems to be the lack of a user pass rush giving the ai all day to run routes and find wide open receivers, ie robo qb

21. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

yeah seriously. Seems like the only way to stop the cpu passing game is blitzing.

22. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Sliders?

They are there for a reason.

23. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

have you tinkered with the pass accuracy slider???? that thing is weird lol, im awaiting the corresponding tuner before i go into panic mode tho lol

24. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Notice this as well, very very annoying. dropped my average plays from 74 to 65 ... 9 plays a game on o I am missing.

25. majesty95

I cannot confirm this 100% of the time, but it seems that it you try and upload less than five videos you have a very high % change of getting an upload error. Whevener I have uploaded five videos, almost every time I have got them all to upload. However, almost every time I have tried to upload four or fewer, I get an ulpload error and none of them get uploaded. Very strange.